Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next cycle..feedback/opinions

Get a new partner. My wife doesnt care if i make my own gear or buy it from around the world or what the hell ever. cant imagine trying to hide this sort of thing from a partner.

Yeah....I cannot even imagine. Not to turn this thread in that direction.... but if its that bad, why bother? The kind of loving partner who would likely turn your ass in to save you from yourself. From being one of those awful people the media tells us about. You are asking for a big mess.
If you aren't married or don't have kids AND....this is a passion for you then move on. She WILL find out sooner or later. If she doesn't roll over on you then she will tell her friends, her parents, everybody ect.... Then what? You try and kiss ass to stay together and get rid of something in life you love to do so you can keep a girlfriend or wife happy? Fuck that. Say what you will but I have been here 12 years and I have seen it all from guys in your situation.

Then I assume she has been brainwashed by the media and no matter how much fact and common sense you provide she will just hold her hands over her ears and say lalalalalalalalalala.

Pretty much lol. She thinks im fibe the way I am n doesnt want me to gain weight but I wana get jacked lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Yeah....I cannot even imagine. Not to turn this thread in that direction.... but if its that bad, why bother? The kind of loving partner who would likely turn your ass in to save you from yourself. From being one of those awful people the media tells us about. You are asking for a big mess.
If you aren't married or don't have kids AND....this is a passion for you then move on. She WILL find out sooner or later. If she doesn't roll over on you then she will tell her friends, her parents, everybody ect.... Then what? You try and kiss ass to stay together and get rid of something in life you love to do so you can keep a girlfriend or wife happy? Fuck that. Say what you will but I have been here 12 years and I have seen it all from guys in your situation.

Thanks for the advice bro actually needed to hear something like that. Its what I love to so she has to accept that

Thanks for the advice bro actually needed to hear something like that. Its what I love to so she has to accept that

Sit her down real serious like and tell her youre doing roids however you want and she can accept it or leave. You will have that problem solved very quickly

This is what we do and we understand it, study it and live it... Mainstream media brainwashes the public with circumstances of individuals that were hurt or hurt others because they did not know what they are doing... Unfortunately there are FAR MORE that have NO CLUE what they are doing than those that do... All the focus is on the negative and potential negative but fails to speak on all the positives and how to do things properly... If it's who you are, then she has to accept it or its not worth it... My fiance knows, she understands, I broke it down and she just loves me for who I am... (maybe she just likes the results) LOL but seriously, if it's part of you life and who you are then she needs to stand by you...

NOW, enough Dr. Phil... Let us shed light on the reason you started this thread... I would recommend to you, a simple test and tbol cycle... Huge gains in strength, size will definitely be there but it will be much cleaner... Make sure you have n2guard with tbol and keep your test dose around 350 mg day... If you are running sust then I would go 12 weeks... Add n2guard to your pct and it is looking strong...

This is what we do and we understand it, study it and live it... Mainstream media brainwashes the public with circumstances of individuals that were hurt or hurt others because they did not know what they are doing... Unfortunately there are FAR MORE that have NO CLUE what they are doing than those that do... All the focus is on the negative and potential negative but fails to speak on all the positives and how to do things properly... If it's who you are, then she has to accept it or its not worth it... My fiance knows, she understands, I broke it down and she just loves me for who I am... (maybe she just likes the results) LOL but seriously, if it's part of you life and who you are then she needs to stand by you...

NOW, enough Dr. Phil... Let us shed light on the reason you started this thread... I would recommend to you, a simple test and tbol cycle... Huge gains in strength, size will definitely be there but it will be much cleaner... Make sure you have n2guard with tbol and keep your test dose around 350 mg day... If you are running sust then I would go 12 weeks... Add n2guard to your pct and it is looking strong...

Its very hard to break it down to someone so blinded buy the media and other people that have no idea...one way or another ill sort it out. Thanks everyone for the input appriciate it. With the test dyl u mean 350mg each week?

Its very hard to break it down to someone so blinded buy the media and other people that have no idea...one way or another ill sort it out. Thanks everyone for the input appriciate it. With the test dyl u mean 350mg each week?

yes bro, 350 mg a week is a nice dose...

Top Bottom