Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next cycle..feedback/opinions

maccy

Hey guys so its been a while since ive pinned on cycle I finished a test e run the end of 2012 and a few months ago did a winny only cycle. Ive been hesitant to pin again on cycle as my partner doesnt know my cycle history nor does she like steroids. So ive been back a forward looking at all different oral cycle etc. Personally im considering pinning again on the down low but ive gad these few ideas. I want to gain mass and im eating big to achieve this.

Stats
6"2
200lbs
13%bf

Im looking at doing a dbol only run, an LGD sarms run or a sust250 run. All which would have a solid pct.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

oooooooook??? So lay out what you wanna do bro. You're gonna get a lot of shit over the dbol only cycle. But there's nothing wrong with it. Hit Radar up, he has done many old school style dbol only cycles.

1-10 Sust 500mg
1-10 aromasin 12.5mg
1-10 creatine
5-10 hcgenerate es

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Unleashed/ post cycle combo
Aromasin 12.5mg
N2guard
Ostarine 25mg
Daa powder

Same pct for each cycle but dbol n lgd pretty straight forward hcgenerare es with each and aromasin and creatine

1-10 Sust 500mg
1-10 aromasin 12.5mg
1-10 creatine
5-10 hcgenerate es

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg
N2guard
Ostarine 25mg
Daa powder

Same pct for each cycle but dbol n lgd pretty straight forward hcgenerare es with each and aromasin and creatine

I personally don't like the idea of doing creatine on cycle. It tends to cause water retention that interferes with appetite, for me at least. I would much rather save that space in my stomach for more food. Plus its not like creatine will outshine the test anyway or make a noticeable difference. It's up to you but I'd much rather run a low dose dbol at the start and save the creatine for pct. you will probably want to take your ai eod as well unless your gyno prone. It's not necessary for most to run it Ed with just test at a low dose. If you add in the dbol then definitely go Ed with the ai. And I suggest adding in n2guard as it keeps health in check. There's no reason not to include it in any cycle IMO. With this mild run a few caps a day will do.

1-10 Sust 500mg
1-10 aromasin 12.5mg
1-10 creatine
5-10 hcgenerate es

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg
N2guard
Ostarine 25mg
Daa powder

That's basically what I'm running ATM. just with added Dbol and various different cycle support supps.

You might want to add Dbol kicker for first 3-6 weeks, it will take a while until Sust starts to build up and "kicks in". Depending on will you run Dbol or not, take Aromasin ED - E3D right from beginning of your cycle, and adjust as needed when you go on. Use N2Guard throughout the whole cycle, not just in PCT...

Your PCT looks strong, and I don't see anything crucial missing from your cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Sweet. Still deciding weather to go orals or pin....I want to pin but I will have to hide it from my partner...

Get a new partner. My wife doesnt care if i make my own gear or buy it from around the world or what the hell ever. cant imagine trying to hide this sort of thing from a partner.

Top Bottom