Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next cycle - EYE CANDY!!!

black sheep

Banned
Here is my next cycle - And a pic of all the goodies... In the pic you will see the following:

Test Cyp 1200 mg Week 1-2
Test Cyp 600 mg Week 3-8
EQ 1200 mg Week 1-2
EQ 600 mg Week 3-10
D-Bol 40 mg/ed Week 1-5
Fina 75 mg/ed Week 6-10
Liquidex .5 mg/ed Week 1-10

There is also Clomid for post cycle, as well as some Nolv JUST IN CASE. As you can see I will be front loading test and eq. There is also Clen (The Pharamichin) there as well, post cycle use, and future fat burn for me and my girl. The D-Bols are the RUSSIANS!!

Aren't you Jealous!!!????!!!???!!??!!

i have the russians too. i am doing them weeks 1-5 at 40mgs, week 1-8 500 mgs. sustanon, and weeks 1-12 600mgs EQ. I don't have clomid or nolvadex yet and i am not starting until i get my hands on some!

Aren't you Jealous!!!????!!!???!!??!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HA ha, I wouldn't use anything of that except for Clomid and the Pharmachim Clen !

"HA ha, I wouldn't use anything of that except for Clomid and the Pharmachim Clen !"

Really MOLLE, I must know your "expert" reasoning on this matter. (I am sure you know of better gear than TTokkyo, so Please, oh please share with the rest of us!) Oh, and I bet the Russian d-bols are Junk too... Or maybe the Fina is a bad idea, (God forbid I get Quality Muscle, or even get strong like Bull from it..) No, NO, NO, all of those would be VERY BAD...

To All of the rest of you who care, the "Aren't You Jealous" was a joke...

1stcycle said:
"HA ha, I wouldn't use anything of that except for Clomid and the Pharmachim Clen !"

Really MOLLE, I must know your "expert" reasoning on this matter. (I am sure you know of better gear than TTokkyo, so Please, oh please share with the rest of us!) Oh, and I bet the Russian d-bols are Junk too... Or maybe the Fina is a bad idea, (God forbid I get Quality Muscle, or even get strong like Bull from it..) No, NO, NO, all of those would be VERY BAD...

To All of the rest of you who care, the "Aren't You Jealous" was a joke...

I think she meant she would not use any of that other stuff cause she is a woman
Molle, If I am wrong then I'm sorry

M18

AAhhhh.....

nic pic.. The artistry behind it, nice layout and contrast, a tru work of art...how did you get those little bottles to pose for the pictuere like that?

They are neatly put in that fire proof lock box, that is my Jan 1 Cycle. (If the house burns down, I don't want it to hurt my gear!) I'm gonna eat like hell (Alot of steak (calories, carbs, and Protien numbers will be very high), and I'll throw some Myoplex Mass on top of all that) Hopeing to get 30 lbs, and keeping 20 of it.

Top Bottom