Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My N2guard log

bonacris

Banned
So here is my 1st ever log.. my cycle is a simple 4week of superdrol and mlmg

Cycle lay out is as follows

Superdrol 20mg daily (might bump to 30mg depending on sides)
MLMG 90mg daily
Forged bromo
Forged joint support
N2guard
Hcgenerate

Pct
Unleashed
Post cycle
Forma
DAA
Clomid (if needed)

I would 1st like to start by saying I have no affiliation with NTBM or Mr supps. I paid for everything myself this is my 1st time using N2guard so I will be comparing it against C.E.L cycle assist and AI cycle support which are probably its main rivals

Im running this cycle because I want to see how superdrol compares to dbol which I have run before. My training and diet are the best its ever been so I makes sense to run it when the going is good

My current stats are
26yr old
5'10"
191lbs
9% bf

The main sides I'm looking for (should I say not looking for) are bp issues, back and shin pumps, acne and just how I generally feel

I'm already day 4 into the cycle and I had my first sign of sides today when I was walking to the gym. I have to walk 2miles to the gym and on the way there its up a slight incline so shin pumps were crippling me.. or should o say shin pump as I only get it on my right shin never in the left.

I take my n2guard with the superdrol and MLMG but I was told that they shouldn't be taking together so if anyone would like to weigh on on this it would be appreciated.

I'll try make this a somewhat interesting log but its hard to log a product like N2guard as its working when there nothing to report

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Also I'm on my phone so I apologise for any bad grammar

Ill be watching this one bro. I have several bottles of beast staring me in the face but to be honest I'm a little scared of it!

Ill be running something real basic like you when I do get around to it, with a test base hrt dose cyp. I'm much more interested in the ancillaries and support supps so this log is perfect

Have fun!

Ill be watching this one bro. I have several bottles of beast staring me in the face but to be honest I'm a little scared of it!

Ill be running something real basic like you when I do get around to it, with a test base hrt dose cyp. I'm much more interested in the ancillaries and support supps so this log is perfect

Have fun!

I'm just trying this without test at the moment to see how it compares to dbol.. I like how dbol makes me feel but I hate how bloated I get regardless of AI so superdrol could be the perfect solution.. I know the mlmg will bloat me a bit but it came with the superdrol and it seems mild enough..

Have fun!

I was scared too, but two weeks in, and I feel awesome. Taurine is a must, but maybe I'm just lucky.

Today was an awesome day.. had a brilliant sleep and it set me up for the whole day.. work for me starts at 6am and was working until 4 so it was long enough but even that couldnt ruin the day.. just felt good all day..

Trained legs today. I know Monday is usually international chest day but I always do legs as nobody is in the squat rack on Monday..

Front squats 10x8
Leg extension 10x7
Front squats 10x3
SLDL 10x5
Seated leg curls 10x5
Lunges 20x3

My back usually tightens up when doing squats when on cycle but the N2guard is doing its job so the were no pumps.. got a shin pump on my right shin when.walking to.the gym but it was bearable. Absolutely killed it in the gym.. couldn't have been happier with the session..

Reason I'm doing.front squats is because my hams completely overshadow my quads so I need to focus on quads for a while.

Heading out to the gfs house to be spoilt with food. She loves cooking and loves seeing me get bigger.. she knows about my AAS use and fully supports me.. she's awesome like that.. the only thong she doesn't like is the veins in my delts.

The n2guard is doing a lovely job so far. Woke this morning with a slight headache but went away immediately after I drank some water.. my bp hasn't risen which it did with dbol and my akon hasn't gotten any new spots.

Also it doesn't make my shit smell any worse with cycle support and cycle assist made it smell like a cat died in my ass..

Hope this is the sort of detail your looking for

Top Bottom