Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My latest PICS!

kingjohn...I Myself like to enjoy a nice cocktail or a beer here & there. I always cheat every 10 - 14 days. So what I do is usually drink the night before a cheat day. So I guess you can sa I drink about twice a month.

And as for as being on the road a lot. Well I have one word for yeah... TURBO SHAKER. It's a portable protein shake mixer that needs no battiries or electizity.

you look good bro, what made you give up AS though if you don't mind me asking?

harddtime...The pics above are me after one year off steroids. I achieved my disired size and spend most off my time sculpting and staying lean all year round. I realized that you don't need steroids to cut up. They only make you bigger. Now I just use clen, ECA, and T3. Plus I care about my health. I know clen, ECA, and T3 aren't great for me either, but at least I cut out steroids which in my opinion will catch up to you healthwise in the long run. I wanna have kids for crists sake. I may use gear again in the future but right now I have no disire to. I want to see how far I can take my physique without any more steroids.

Buldog... I've been trying to get on your web site. It is NOT working. I keep getting error?? Anyway, lookin good. I need to get motivated to do that. i just like the good o'l bud light WAY to much! Peace..

Top Bottom