Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My hcgenerate experience

SinisterUproar

Ok so I am IN NO WAY affiliated to this website or needtogetAAS I was having big issues with libido and was a little testicular atrophy. Long story short even though I was very sceptical, I ordered hcgenerate. THIS STUFF WORKS. My balls un shrank and my libidos went through the roof. I stopped using it and am no using legit hcg and it feels almost the same. Just wanted to share this with everyone

natural test boosters work great off cycle to boost sex drive.. test infusion and unleashed are even better at it off cycle imo.hcgenerate is the best oncycle and where it really shines. but all are under used for this purpose imo

Last edited:
Prob. the most impressive product on the ntbm line. I will not run a cycle without it.

Last edited:
agreed!

mclane, youre from the uk - dont you find it so bizarre so many people here still use the old methods? i really thought this would have cottoned on. skepticism i guess.

Ive noticed a lot of people come on here and knock mr supps and ntbm products saying they are "natural" so obviously cant work. How this is the only site that promotes these for on cycle support and pct. How the tried and true methods are the only "accepted" ways and should be continued. I just want to say that i too was a little skeptical but so far i have nothing but good things to say about them. Them being hcgenerate, forma, and n2guard. I am very satisfied with the support that they have given me during my cycle and if the pct supps that i have waiting perform as well as the on cycle products i am sure i will continue to be a satisfied customer. Having said that my opinion is this....wouldnt you rather have a less chemically dependant or "natural" approach to bodybuilding as possible? I mean if the dr gave u the option of minimally invasive surgery/holistic medicine or full open surgery would u opt for the old way because its true and tested? In my experience the text book way or the "old" ways arent always the best. If colombus had listened to all the naysayers we would still be living in the "old world". So to those that take the "new" approach i say continue to blaze new paths and enlighten the ignorant and uneducated

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Me neither. Problem I have is convincing people to use it on cycle, and to stop using Nolvadex!
DAMN!!!!!! That is some really old ways type shit lmao. Almost everyone knows there is so much better for on cycle Ai then nolvadex. Off the rip I can think of 3 reasons not to use nolvadex as an on cycle Ai. However hcgenerate is not a on cycle AI.. To be honest Forma-stanzol is an ok on cycle Ai however I like it much better for pct. I still to this day stand behind good old Exemestane/Aromasinfor on cycle Ai. Needtogetaas does suicidal aromatase inhibitor Exemestane,Aromasin. Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog
with forma-stanzol for a follow up in pct.

Top Bottom