Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My gyno question.

papadex

I'm starting my first cycle, 5'11, 176, 10-11% bf and I've got a question about gyno.

I have a history of gyno; it's come and gone multiple times in my life. When I hit my first growth spurt, I grew 8 inches in 2 years, didn't gain a pound, and I had a huge lump under my right nipple. After I stopped growing, the lump disappeared, only to reappear in my third undergrad year. I lost 37 pounds in 3 months, and during that entire time, I had a huge lump once again under my right nipple, which disappeared once I stopped shedding fat.

I attribute the my last gyno experience to low test levels as a result of a very restrictive diet (since low endogenous test lvls can cause gyno).

Anyway, my question is; will I be at an increased risk for gyno while taking an exogenous source of Test? (500mg/week for 10 weeks) And if so, will it differ from the gyno I had experienced earlier and/or will it be permanent, as opposed to disappearing?

I've got AIFM on hand, pct worked out, diet's been in place since September (200-250g protein/day, 3500 cals), ready to go at the start of next semester, and just wanted to get some thoughts about my risk for gyno and how badly it will develop considering my history. I'm the only person of all the males that I'm acquainted with to ever have gyno, hence my conern.

Thanks for your time and effort, it's greatly appreciated.

Cheers! :)

precautions require information of which steroid you'll chose to run. If you're running test, you want to make sure you have aifm, or a-dex on hand and run that throughout the cycle. If anything starts to occur, make sure you have nolva on hand as well. If you're running tren/deca, you'll need to make sure you have some dostinex on hand for that. You should read up in the PCT section also.

But, most guys will tell you that if you have a history of it, it definitely could come back, that's why you should run aifm or adex during your cycle. what do you plan on using for your cycle, btw?

sparetire said:
precautions require information of which steroid you'll chose to run. If you're running test, you want to make sure you have aifm, or a-dex on hand and run that throughout the cycle. If anything starts to occur, make sure you have nolva on hand as well. If you're running tren/deca, you'll need to make sure you have some dostinex on hand for that. You should read up in the PCT section also.

But, most guys will tell you that if you have a history of it, it definitely could come back, that's why you should run aifm or adex during your cycle. what do you plan on using for your cycle, btw?

I've already got AIFM and Nolva here. I guess I'm worried about it being more serious compared to the past and also perhaps permanent, although that concern might not be warranted.

Test E 500mg week 1-10
D-bol 30mg ED week 1-4
Winny 50mg ED week 7-10

I've also never had any itching/sensitivity, etc, just tissue.

You can always get gyno, especially if you're prone to it.

My suggestion is that you run letrozole during your cycle to prevent any possible gyno outbreaks.

Top Bottom