Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriends back / shoulders ! Please advise!

miamiwithstyle12 said:
I dont think she is flexing all the time.. she did tell me in the past her back is like that because she used to do alot of heavy lifting. Question for all the nice ladies in this thread. How do I go about taking a picture of her back ? I don't want to be an ass hole.
Hmm by this post it sounds like you have the problem with her shoulders and she doesn’t hence you not want to be an asshole about it. If she is happy with it then don’t say a thing if you want to keep your GF.

miamiwithstyle12 said:
I dont think she is flexing all the time.. she did tell me in the past her back is like that because she used to do alot of heavy lifting. Question for all the nice ladies in this thread. How do I go about taking a picture of her back ? I don't want to be an ass hole.

Hmmmm. .... Can you maybe get her discreetly in the shower.... you can try the before and after approach, tell her you would like to see the difference between her relaxed look and a muscle shot in a photo,... Or become a spy and lurk around corners. LOL
Jen :0)

Why don't you just ask her if she thinks she has big shoulders? If SHE doesn't think she has an issue then its sort of irrelevant what you think....

guess what Mr. Miami.. theres NO such thing as spot reducing. if she loses weight/size offf her back & shoulders- she will also lose it everywhere else meaning her proportions will stay the same.

thats genetics for ya!! lol

MsBeverlyHills said:
guess what Mr. Miami.. theres NO such thing as spot reducing. if she loses weight/size offf her back & shoulders- she will also lose it everywhere else meaning her proportions will stay the same.

thats genetics for ya!! lol

some jerk at lifestyle family fitnes name "wes oppy"! who calls himself the training manager, pulled out an article stating that the latest science shows that there is such a thing as spot reducing, but I still call bulls&it

The thing is when she was younger she was really petite. Im going to take one of her younger pics. She has been busy getting ready for a trip to nyc so i havent been able to see her that much this week. I will be with her tomorrow. I promise ill take some pics for yall to see.

smbdybldr said:
some jerk at lifestyle family fitnes name "wes oppy"! who calls himself the training manager, pulled out an article stating that the latest science shows that there is such a thing as spot reducing, but I still call bulls&it

miamiwithstyle12 said:
The thing is when she was younger she was really petite. Im going to take one of her younger pics. She has been busy getting ready for a trip to nyc so i havent been able to see her that much this week. I will be with her tomorrow. I promise ill take some pics for yall to see.
I think you are missing the point is she happy with her body?

musclemom said:
Ahhh, don't let it bug you, clothing designers don't design with wide shoulders in mind. If you have big shoulders, they expect you to have huge breasts (they're not designing for actual shoulders, mind you, just back fat).

Women are not supposed to have deltoids, triceps or biceps ... at least that's what I think whenever I go to try on clothing :rolleyes:

And this is basically why I live in jeans and t-shirts :lmao:

And if you have tiny shoulders, you're supposed to have a non-existent chest bah! It's very difficult to find clothes when you have mini shoulders and a non mini chest . . . thank goodness for tight t-shirts! I could never wear shirts, they look ridiculous!!

Tis also a pain needing a 33-34 inch leg in trousers . . . and this is why I hate clothes shopping :)

cezza30 said:
And if you have tiny shoulders, you're supposed to have a non-existent chest bah! It's very difficult to find clothes when you have mini shoulders and a non mini chest . . . thank goodness for tight t-shirts! I could never wear shirts, they look ridiculous!!

Tis also a pain needing a 33-34 inch leg in trousers . . . and this is why I hate clothes shopping :)

No i know she isnt happy with them either.

Top Bottom