Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY girl needs you.

micromko

Ladies,
I would like your input please. What do you all think is the best fat burner that won't make you feel like you are on speed or something? My g/f is starting to get into working out and would like something to help her lose some fat. I know that it is all about cardio cardio cardio, but what should she take along with it. any input would help, thanks a bunch.

I alternate from bottle to bottle. When I am finished with one, then I start on another brand. I have never felt too wired but some of my friends have claimed to.

Right now I am taking Stackers - they are pretty strong so I wouldn't suggest her starting off with those..but, Xenedrine and Ripped Fuel seemed pretty mild in comparison to me....

There is also Hydroxycuts and ThermogenII - she could just start off by taking one pill at a time and take it from there.

Another option that is less thermogenic, though I like it , is Syntrax Technologies Adipokinetix. Its "supposed" to be norephedrine HCKbased, instead of ephedrine (ma huang, etc) based. You get a "brain buzz" a little, but not the body buzz. So instead of an ECA, its actually an NCY (also has caffeine & yohimbine HCL).
The reason I say "supposed" is that I heard Syntrax is in the process (if they haven't already) of changing the formula. I don't know of other equivalents, unless you look to maybe George's Phenyltropic PPA, also soon to be off the market.

There are also other options such as "Fat Shredder", a drink from I think American Bodybuilder(?) - its zero cal and contains things like l-carnitine and choline instead of the ephedrine mixes. I've mixed a shot of that with a couple green tea extract to kick it in a little. No jitters there. Not a heavy thermo, but it gives a little kick.

Also don't let the gf or yourself think that cardio is the only way to go to lose bodyfat. In the extreme, cardio will get you down in total weight, but it is also catabolic on the muscles to a degree. Resistance training is just as important, if not more. A good combination of these, plus diet of course (mostly diet) will produce excellent results.

I've tried xenadrine -- got up to 2 pills twice a day and the only time I had the shakes was when I drank too much coffee or skipped a meal. I took them for a while, but quit when work got too stressful and took a (pardon the french) bloody shit. I never felt like I was getting an ulcer, but since I quit the Xena, I've never had a problem. I should probably get some kinda colon scan thing done though, I guess.

Wyst

cardio
lifting (more lifting- more muscle means higher resting metabolism a couple pounds makes a world of difference)

on to the "supplements"

topical yohimbine IMHO BEST fatburner(excluding DNP and perhaps t3- though with women with high A2/estrogen better than t3) for women(can be stacked with all listed below)

ECA
NCY
CLEN
DNP(though this option is still not clearly a good one unless not considering reproduction- though there is NO evidence that it causes problems with children many do and should choose caution)

i know one thing that she doesn't want to do is any kind of AS. she doesn't even like tha fact that i take them.

No one in the thread reccomend that she take AS- all of the above are adrenergic agonists or inhibitors of oxidative phosphoralation(t-3 and DNP)

Top Bottom