Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend.......

I always enjoy reading this:

"I prefer to work out alone. It enables me to concentrate on the lessons that the Iron has for me. Learning about what you're made of is always time well spent, and I have found no better teacher. The Iron had
taught me how to live.

Life is capable of driving you out of your mind. The way it all comes down these days, it's some kind of miracle if you're not insane. People have become separated from their bodies. They are no longer whole. I see them move from their offices to their cars and on to their suburban homes. They stress out constantly, they lose sleep, they eat badly. And they behave badly. Their egos run wild; they become motivated by that which will eventually give them a massive stroke. They need the Iron mind.

Through the years, I have combined meditation, action, and the Iron into a single strength. I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind. The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all
kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

-- Interview in Details Magazine with Henry Rollins
(Lead Singer for Black Flag and The Rollins Band)

PolishHammer1977 said:
My friend the IRON.

IRON has never failed me.

Always been there for me, through thick and thin.

Always consistant and understanding but never yielding to any weakness.

A true friend. The IRON

Hammer

That's because you're so tall.

Re: Re: My friend.......

onerepmaximum said:
That's because you're so tall.

Wow, I really got you huh man.

sorry you took it so hard man. Cheer up :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx for that Jerxbox. I

yea..PH is j/k..he doesn't have a "mean" bone in his body. short people i think have the best advantage in the world being so close to the earth and the center of gravity. i had/have a partner who is 5-4, 198 pounds and he's soild. his stroke on the bench isn't even funny!! he managed 225 for 10x10 on day and i was thrown back!! if i could ever get him into competing(he did 335 shirted), he'll be a force to be reckoned with...i sometimes i do envy the guy!! tb

Top Bottom