Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend said he doesn't know a guy that will turn down a piece of a**. I told him..

The only time I got offered tang'age, I turned it down, boy what an assholwe I was.
bwahha. I'd prolly do it again...I'm scum.

Re: My friend said he doesn't know a guy that will turn down a piece of a**. I told h

HumanTarget said:
if a chick gives me the "skank vibe", i won't go near it, no matter how hot. I'm too fuckin' old to be hangin' at the clinic.
Egg-Zack-it-Alley

What woman would want to eat a 40 year old pizza dick. Stay away from the public utility bitches if you plan to enjoy your sex life. I'm so glad I haven't gotten anything incurable in my life.

Well its ok that u turn down some
AT LEAST you just dont jump on the first one that comes around
you DO have some restraint

I know men who turn it down...I think the older that you are the more you undertand the problems that comes with that piece

bullshit, i bounce girls fairly regularly. its my way or the highway, bor

all the ugly/clueless/sex-starved/dateless men out there stroke womens ego's a tad much around here, and they think that they get to pick and choose...so you just have to reject some girls purely on principle...other times you have to reject them because they weigh more than you, and when they look you up and down, you feel like youre nekkid and covered in worchestershire sauce :runlikeamadmofo:

It always annoys me when I read these kind of nonsense statements. As if all a girl has to do is offer.

Have always turned girls down, even more so now the older you get, and especially whenever Im in a seriosu relationship. It's a choice.

I think the only guys who dont are those who view any offer by a woman as a once in a lifetime, this will never happen to me again, type of opportunity. Ive always been can take it or leave it with most girls

awittyusername said:
No bro. Your not gay.

When I was younger I never turned down ass. (not that I had a lot of offers though)lol

Now I turn it down all the time. (ok. its not like I get asked every day.) I could get all JerseyArt on you and say "I need to have a special bond and get that warm fuzzy feeling"ect. But, the truth be told....I now judge if I'm going to have sex w/a girl based not on looks, body, etc. But, based on how much shit I will have to put up with.

Biteme I know you will agree that when a girl says she just wants to be a fuckbuddy...that it wont work out and you will end up being a jerk no matter what you do. Or, if some hot crazy bitch says she justs wants to fuck you....You know that it will eventually involve a restraining order.etc etc

I came to the point if a hot girl walked up to me and asked for sex...I would be thinking I know I will have to pay for this some how. (through guilt, stress, or her bf she failed to tell me about)

Thank god I found the Cougars. :)

Wow, its good to know that there are still some folk out there that realize that gettin' play isnt everything.

What are the Cougars?

biteme said:
I actually would and have and I have a raging libido. If I don't like them, I don't care how hot they are. Sometimes it's not that, but what Awitty was saying. The bullshit that goes along with it.

Maybe once you guys have had your fair amount of ass, then you realize it isnt everything its cracked up to be?

I havent any kind of physical fun with a girl yet, But I'm sure that I would at least take something if I was offered because I would be so desperate for some loving.

Top Bottom