Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend said he doesn't know a guy that will turn down a piece of a**. I told him..

Ulcasterdropout said:
The only time I got offered tang'age, I turned it down, boy what an assholwe I was.
bwahha. I'd prolly do it again...I'm scum.

I once turned down some play too.
I wasnt really into her, her personality or her appearances (I didnt want any baggage with it) I mean she was okay looking, but nothing to brag about.

good lord. i can understand the 'not wanting to put up with shit stuff' but if i'm packin' a hat and some hot girl offers me something 'nice', this dude's johnson is gettin some action, dag-nabbit.
let me just set the record straight that 99% of the guys are like this, the ones that aren't are:
- getting no action
- are older
- have seen it all and have put up with too much shit
- some combo of the above.

the rest is all hooey i tells ya. hooey.

evansteve said:
I once turned down some play too.
I wasnt really into her, her personality or her appearances (I didnt want any baggage with it) I mean she was okay looking, but nothing to brag about.
We both should be shot...

Re: My friend said he doesn't know a guy that will turn down a piece of a**. I told h

calveless wonder said:
anyone that realizes the time, money, effort, energy and/or consequences/baggage associated with getting that piece of ass. Only a keeper is worth all that. Even ass that lands in your lap typically has tons of consequences

nope....not a smart investment. damn my business mentality

I always tell my friends that it isn't worth the bullshit, they just laugh and keep thinking I'm gay, in the end they'll all still be loney and I'll be laughing at them.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Re: My friend said he doesn't know a guy that will turn down a piece of a**. I told h

Gymgurl said:
I know men who turn it down...I think the older that you are the more you undertand the problems that comes with that piece

Men have problems getting women as they get older.
Is that the same for women, getting men?
Maybe I shouldn't turn men down any more :(

save for an exception or two,very solid answers from the men here
another issue too is "postponing" the damn act with a gal you DO wish to be with
seems the girls have forgotten the art of building up some anticipation

4everhung said:
save for an exception or two,very solid answers from the men here
another issue too is "postponing" the damn act with a gal you DO wish to be with
seems the girls have forgotten the art of building up some anticipation

Not all girls have....
holding out on a guy is really good for relationships builds respect and trust. Both ways..... My bf one time was half joking half complaining how it took him 3 yrs of trying to get in my pants.....

Not turning down a hot piece of ass is generally only true for younger guys, (16-24). The older you get the less you’re willing to pay the price associated with casual sex.

When your young your brain is hotwired to focus on procreation, so to hell with consequences. Why to do think the military wants young guys. It not a physical thing. I am 36 and am in much better shape than most 20 something’s. It’s mental acuity. As you get older and hopefully more experienced, you start to reflect on your actions and the costs associated with them.

Only an idiot keeps running into the same wall, over and over again.

Now that said, if there are any hot, young girls out there that would like to give it up…….
:p

Top Bottom