Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend asked me for a ride from a motel room .......

So I don't feel so good after reading this post. You must have some strange friends.

I have MANY types of friends. Prolly a few from any catagorymost people like to use to group people.
I like diversity.
Funny thing about it is that the ones most people would consider to be successful/smart (or whatever) are the wild ones(when the work day ends). Never judge a book by its cover.
That's why this guy was at a motel instead of home. That's why this guy didn't try to drive drunk like some knuckleheads. He can't get pulled over. It would be bad. To say the least, it would shock MANY people.

i would take off the necklace, give it to your friend and let HIM worry about getting it back to her, then scrub your neck.

I'll save my judgement for your class of friends for myself.

i would take off the necklace, give it to your friend and let HIM worry about getting it back to her, then scrub your neck.

I'll save my judgement for your class of friends for myself.

I took it off as soon as he wasn't with me.
I took a shower a few hours later.
Thanx for not casting a public judgement about my "class" of friends.:verygood:

I have MANY types of friends. Prolly a few from any catagorymost people like to use to group people.
I like diversity.
Funny thing about it is that the ones most people would consider to be successful/smart (or whatever) are the wild ones(when the work day ends). Never judge a book by its cover.
That's why this guy was at a motel instead of home. That's why this guy didn't try to drive drunk like some knuckleheads. He can't get pulled over. It would be bad. To say the least, it would shock MANY people.

but getting caught with a tranny prostitute wouldn't.....

ok

Top Bottom