Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first self administered shot!

lincoln

What a fucking joke. I was nervous because my bud had always done it for me.

3ml took forever to inject.

I assure you it's a little more nerve racking when you jab for the first time without ever even seeing anyone do it in person before. I was doing my first jab in front of the computer reading the instructions, praying I didn't hit something that I wasn't supposed to hehe. Kind of funny now though.

2small said:
I assure you it's a little more nerve racking when you jab for the first time without ever even seeing anyone do it in person before. I was doing my first jab in front of the computer reading the instructions, praying I didn't hit something that I wasn't supposed to hehe. Kind of funny now though.

lol yup thats what I did for my first injection. standing there in front of my miror reading 2thicks directions taped to the wall. but it went well I remember, i'll still never forget that night it took me like 45minutes to get the balls to do it.:D

Good Job. I will be in your shoes soon as I am about to start my first cycle and my friend has told me he will do it but I figure I will suck it up and do it myself. Kinda looking foward to it and kinda nervous I will hit something even though I have read 2thicks directions about a thousand times....i'll find out soon enough....

Chuck T.

heh i just took my first shot too on monday, reading 2thick's instructions over and over again.... then all of a sudden... i dunno what came over me and i just jabbed it in... it was painless.... till the sust got injected.. damn that shit hurtz..

Top Bottom