Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
i did 13 weeks of Test E, at 500mg per week.

i was on a 250mg monday/thursday schedule, and starting in week 7 i did a month of beastdrol, and 30mg per day.

started pinning HCG at 250iu monday/thursday in week 8.

first week off, i did 250 iu on monday/thursday

2nd week off, i did 500 iu HCG monday/thursday

i started running a-dex (.25mg) every 3rd day at about week 10 cause i think i got a little gyno-ish, and did it every other day after i stopped pinning my test.

i started nolva 4 days ago, at 40mg for 14 days, then i will go down to 20mg for 14 days and be off.

so far i have had no crash, but i have lost quite a bit of water, but it makes me look leaner, so yipee. strength (mostly strength endurance...ability to consistantly hammer out sets of the same amount of weight) is down, but other than that iv experiencd no crash.

no depression.
my anxiety is less than it was on cycle
still just as horny, waking up with boners, jerking off 2 times per day (iv been bored).

cant wait till the next one.

i took pictures towards the beginning of the cycle, after i finished beastdrol, and after my last shot, and iv been taking a few here and there within the last 4 days. ill post them all when its time for the Contest submissions (over in AAS forum), and link over to here

all my EF bros have been a big help, but id like a special thanks to the following for taking time to speak with me individually on a regular basis throughout my lifting career to ensure i was doing this properly:
Gonelifting
stringbean
uairon
cavlesswonder
stilletto
bigbk
sorry if i forgot anyone

congrats bro

what was staring weight/ending weight? height?

im in week 9 out of 13 weeks, ive gained 19lbs so far. glad to hear you got no crash, whats your pct?

congrats bro

what was staring weight/ending weight? height?

im in week 9 out of 13 weeks, ive gained 19lbs so far. glad to hear you got no crash, whats your pct?

i started at 195, highest i was at was 222, i am 5'7

im holding out at around 210 right now, maybe ill lose more this month or gain more, only time will tell

so i guess around 15 lbs gain, with a decrease in bodyfat.

i prob coulda eaten more but i started panicking when i got to 220. my neck disappeared and i couldnt breath after 1 flight of stairs lol

i started at 195, highest i was at was 222, i am 5'7

im holding out at around 210 right now, maybe ill lose more this month or gain more, only time will tell

so i guess around 15 lbs gain, with a decrease in bodyfat.

i prob coulda eaten more but i started panicking when i got to 220. my neck disappeared and i couldnt breath after 1 flight of stairs lol

damn not bad brotha! 15lbs and less bf thats awesome. At 5'7" that is huge!

let us know how your PCT goes with weight, how you feel, strength. thanks bro and congrats

Nice mate, hope your pct goes easy and you hold your lbs .

Brad.

Top Bottom