Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle (Test Cyp) + PCT. What are your thoughts?

rovon

Hey everyone, good to be here.
I'm starting my first cycle, and was hoping to get opinions on it beforehand.

Length 10 weeks
Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 (D-Bol) 40 mg per day
Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

PCT:
Nolvadex
Week 1-2: 40mg per day
Week 2-4: 20mg per day

I'll be taking a liquid form of Nolva ... do these usually come with measurements? The bottle I'm going to be ordering has 50ml (20mg per ML). Hoping that one bottle is enough.

Thanks folks, can't wait to start posting a progress log!

Your cycle looks good, but your PCT needs work. Nolva alone won't be enough for you to recover.

I would add some aromasin in at 12.5mg every other day. This will lower SHBG, and increase IGF, libido, and free test while preventing estrogen rebound. That makes it perfect for recovery.

Also add Test Stack to your PCT. You need a top quality booster in there to elevate your natural levels permanently. It has 12 different ingredients for that purpose making it the best test boosting profile on the market.

You can pick it up here ---> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

You can get more info including discounts and a list of all the ingredients here ----> http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Well I plan on running Anastrozole for about 10 days after my cycle. I just didn't include it in the 'PCT' section =S

pct needs a ton of work'

keep nolva and on top of that add an ai,a test booster and a sarm.

i suggest
aromasin 12.5 eod
hcgenerate es
osta 2o mg per day

pct needs a ton of work'

keep nolva and on top of that add an ai,a test booster and a sarm.

i suggest
aromasin 12.5 eod
hcgenerate es
osta 2o mg per day

Damn .. when I researched all of this a year ago I didn't hear much mention that much of a PCT. This is what I can get from my source as a PCT .. bit pricey

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

Damn .. when I researched all of this a year ago I didn't hear much mention that much of a PCT. This is what I can get from my source as a PCT .. bit pricey

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

you can run clomid and nolva.I think there are newer ways and more effective but that combo has works for tons of people in the past.

get rid of hcg in pct. if you are going to use it, use it the last 2 weeks of your cycle

and if you cant use aromasin in pct, dont bother using adex at all!!

there is a big difference.Aromasn is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor.Meaning it forever renders the enzyme inactive.Arimidex is a NON suicidal and will release some of the enzyme upon stopping treatment. So you get a big estro spike when you stop using adex.

Since one of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end.

The spike will slow or stop test production and hinder recovery.

there is a big difference.Aromasn is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor.Meaning it forever renders the enzyme inactive.Arimidex is a NON suicidal and will release some of the enzyme upon stopping treatment. So you get a big estro spike when you stop using adex.

Since one of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end.

How should i dose Aromasn during pct? Thanks for this post, it was very helpful and will aid me in my pct. So lucky to have read this.

you can run clomid and nolva.I think there are newer ways and more effective but that combo has works for tons of people in the past.

get rid of hcg in pct. if you are going to use it, use it the last 2 weeks of your cycle

and if you cant use aromasin in pct, dont bother using adex at all!!

The spike will slow or stop test production and hinder recovery.

Interesting so should I get rid of the Adex during cycle and replace it with Aromasin on cycle + PCT?

New PCT would look like this after that
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP nolva per day

Interesting so should I get rid of the Adex during cycle and replace it with Aromasin on cycle + PCT?

New PCT would look like this after that
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP nolva per day

Yes, I would replace the adex with aromasin. Run the aromasin at 12.5mg EOD on cycle and in PCT.

I would still recommend adding a good booster to PCT. SERMS only provide a temporary effect and your levels will crash after coming off of them. I would highly recommend test stack or HCGenerate ES

Top Bottom