Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle,please critique,all opinions welcome!!

LVTitan said:
i doubt i will ever touch clomid again...

After the drama that ensued last time you took Clomid, I would advise you to steer clear, holmes.

What you went through last time was pure lunacy, a nightmare in every sense of the word. I have no idea how you made it through with your psyche intact, your balls in full form, and without murdering your ex-GF. :eek2:

DIV

:chomp:

all i can say DIVISION is i'm glad it's over. it did cost me a little of my sanity for a while, worse part is it cost me 30lbs of muscle :(

thanx for the support thru it tho compadre.

oh yeah, DIVISION, check your pm's bro...

DIVISION said:
After the drama that ensued last time you took Clomid, I would advise you to steer clear, holmes.
I laughed when I read that Div!!!

The "bitch-like" effects of Clomid hits even the best of us. Don't worry Titan.....it's better to be a lunatic than to have Deca dick! :splat:

help4john said:
I laughed when I read that Div!!!

The "bitch-like" effects of Clomid hits even the best of us. Don't worry Titan.....it's better to be a lunatic than to have Deca dick! :splat:
i never got the dreaded deca dick so i dont have to worry about that..
i :heart: deca johnny !
ps. my primo is being shipped out tomorrow !!
the boogie man is a real stand up guy , helped a brotha out of a big ass jam.
mad props to satchel i got his back any time.

LVTitan said:
i never got the dreaded deca dick so i dont have to worry about that..
i :heart: deca johnny !
ps. my primo is being shipped out tomorrow !!
the boogie man is a real stand up guy , helped a brotha out of a big ass jam.
mad props to satchel i got his back any time.
I love Deca too. The only gear that's loved and hated at the same time!

Doesn't get any better than the boogieman! He's a good compadre!

well,reason why i dosed it like that is cuz i really dont wanna gain 20-25lbs in 10 weeks and look like a tree trunk. im a kickboxer and by nature i got good genetics and i gain failry easy so 250mg will be more than fine.
considering dbol: well its same thing as with test,ill rather go easy and see where it takes me :)
thx for the advices

creepS said:
well,reason why i dosed it like that is cuz i really dont wanna gain 20-25lbs in 10 weeks and look like a tree trunk. im a kickboxer and by nature i got good genetics and i gain failry easy so 250mg will be more than fine.
considering dbol: well its same thing as with test,ill rather go easy and see where it takes me :)
thx for the advices
Then why not do it naturally?? You only weigh 175lbs. Since you make gains so easily, you shouldnt need to take anything at this point. Wait until you reach your genetic limit and then do a REAL cycle.

Drop the dbol...
Props on starting at 250mgs a week. Thats what I did at 200lbs and I gained 20lbs!
I like to run HCG half way through at 500ius a day for ten days...
I run the clomid at 300/100/50 when the esters clear...
*I wouldn't run the dbol because you are not going to know if you are responding to the test or the dbol or both! First cycle just run test. See how you respond. Next time you can add in another compound and see what happens. Its basic science...
Good Luck
Karma for PCT

I would just go with the test split 2x a week.This is your first cycle and you have no idea how your body will react to anabolics.Try them one at a time first and then start stacking once you know how they work with you.
I personally wait on the ancillaries until i need them(you won't get tits over night)but i always have them on hand.

Top Bottom