Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Cycle Period Test Only

Boddhisattvha

Plat Hero
Platinum
I'm 43
6"
Was 195 in July, now 217.
I went on TRT at 120mgs a week until October. Checked my blood twice in that time period to see how I responded. I had very little increase in Estradiol, and my lipids were cool. So in October I went up to 600mgs a week.
I was totally fine until about week 7-8 when my BP started to go up. I was going to aim for 16 weeks but now I think I am just going to start stepping down to 400wk and end at 12 and just return to my new TRT dose which is 140 a week. Around week 4 I started taking .25 Arimadex EOD and around week 7 I went up to .5 EOD.
I train 5 days a week and eat pretty clean. I have been eating some garbage on days I struggle to make calorie goals (3700/d currently) but mostly I am lean bulking so no junk.

PreCycle.jpgMidCycle.jpg
Progress so far. I haven't really posed and taken any progress pics. I figured I would wait until the end of the cycle.

higher test doses generally mean more issues/problems... remember that more is not better and a little bit goes a long way

I'm 43
6"
Was 195 in July, now 217.
I went on TRT at 120mgs a week until October. Checked my blood twice in that time period to see how I responded. I had very little increase in Estradiol, and my lipids were cool. So in October I went up to 600mgs a week.
I was totally fine until about week 7-8 when my BP started to go up. I was going to aim for 16 weeks but now I think I am just going to start stepping down to 400wk and end at 12 and just return to my new TRT dose which is 140 a week. Around week 4 I started taking .25 Arimadex EOD and around week 7 I went up to .5 EOD.
I train 5 days a week and eat pretty clean. I have been eating some garbage on days I struggle to make calorie goals (3700/d currently) but mostly I am lean bulking so no junk.

thats a good cycle lets keep this log going and update us with diet and training as you go

i like to see 300-500mgs test only 1st cycles so you're good and please share diet and training with us and cardio

Top Bottom