Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My DNP Article, on T-Nation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anthony Roberts
  • Start date Start date
Sounds as if you had a hard time on it, at 200mg per day it is a bit uncomfortable but nothing like you describe (for me), I am about 100kg so I am not a great deal heavier than you.

I have not gone to 400, as I know people who have done, and found it to be misery, 200mg does the job for me, with minimal sides.
 
great read...glad you came through unscathed...i'll stick with clen and t3...i sweat in snowstorms....
 
Very nice article Anthony. Oh, I may be wrong, but you had lowest lethal dose as LDL0, which I think you meant LD50, lowest lethal dose for half the population.
 
i am what i am said:
Very nice article Anthony. Oh, I may be wrong, but you had lowest lethal dose as LDL0, which I think you meant LD50, lowest lethal dose for half the population.

You are correct...meaning you are wrong....uhh...

The lowest Lethal Dose is called the LDLo, which means it's the lowest recorded lethal dose, ever. This means one death occured at that dose...i.e. it's the lowest recorded lethal dose.

The LD50 is the dose at which 50% of the lab rats dies. LDLo and LD50 are different. SO...you're right...you're wrong.
 
Nice article, I was kind of suprised you didnt lose more than that since you did it for 7 days. Could you tell a signifigant change if your physique?

The benefits of DNP never seemed worth the shit you have to go through for me anyway. I've made some awesome gains with just winny, clen/t3 and a strict ketogenic diet, and I didnt even have to fry my brain!

Congrats on the article, I just hope you dont give any T-Nation readers nightmares :)
 
anthony roberts said:
You are correct...meaning you are wrong....uhh...

The lowest Lethal Dose is called the LDLo, which means it's the lowest recorded lethal dose, ever. This means one death occured at that dose...i.e. it's the lowest recorded lethal dose.

The LD50 is the dose at which 50% of the lab rats dies. LDLo and LD50 are different. SO...you're right...you're wrong.


Thanks bro. That stuff is always getting me confused. By the way, I read your articles religously and base a lot of my cycles on your articles. Keep up the good work.
 
I think, because I'm already in good shape, the DNP was worse on me. I started at 9%Bodyfat, so losing 4lbs of fat means I ended up around 7%. In a week. Maybe thats why it was so harsh for me to deal with?

I was on gear, too, at the time...

And thanks for the kind words, everyone.
 
I've done two cycles. I've also used it at the end of cycles.

I've gone as high as 600 mg a day. Mine was crystallized.

I did all the supplementation along with it as well. I should also mention I never once did it in the summer time.

That said, I had hartly any sides at all. It got hot at times, but never unbearably so. And one cycle lasted almost a month. I quit just because there really wasn't any more weight I needed to lose.

If anything I always wondered if my supply was underdosed or fake, but the weight did come off.

Anyway that's my experience with the stuff
 
Top Bottom