Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cutting Diet. HEAVYWEIGHT BUDDY!!

Kaytime

Please no negative comments as i would like advice as i have been bulking for over 6 years with amazing growth. This is a first time Cutting cycle so every advice would be very beneficial thankyou

STATS:
Weight: 126kg which is 277 pounds (OFFSEASON)
Height: 6ft 183cm
Bf: 15%
Cycles: Too many to count..

Cycle:
1 - 15wk Test Prop 600mg
1 - 13wk Tren E 500mg
(I would have EQ and clen but family needed my cycle savings for family emergency)

CARDIO: Monday Wednesday Friday 30mins Crosstrainer Before Breakfast.

DIET:
Meal 1: 3 Scoops Protein Powder Mixed with Water and Cup of oats
Meal 2: 250gm Chicken Breast & 1 cup of brown rice half cup Vegetables and flaxseed oil
Meal 3: 250gm Chicken Breast & 1 cup of brown rice with vegetables and flaxseed oil
Weight Training PWO Shake/half cup oats
Meal 4: 250gm Tuna & Vegetables
Meal 5 250gm Turkey with Vegetables and Flaxseed oil

I wanted to try something like this first to see how my body would respond and if it is enough protein/carbs/fats. If i dont lose weight or its very slow ill drop down the carbs to half a cup.

Supplements Question: Can i take CELLMASS Postworkout? im not going for a ripped look just more for fatloss so a bit of water in me is no biggie

I think your diet looks friggin great for what ur goals are brother!!! What did your diet look like before this?? Thats the question bc if you were eating like shit before and you switch to this diet, you will get dramatic results guaranteed...your stats and diet look almost IDENTICAL to mine...what a trip...Id throw in some lean red meat before bed instead of turkey OR have a protein shake or NF cottage cheese with a tbsp of natural peanut butter to ensure slow digestion and preserve muscle...I remember a long time ago using a "nighttime" protein blend by ON or something and it seemed to work well....I do get hungry when I cut out my carbs in the evening so I usually wake up and have another shake with natural PB....

looks good,
personally i would drop rice from meal 2 keep the oil though
drop oil from meal 3 keep the rice
possibly add oil to meal 4

cardio mon - saturday 45min a day

Top Bottom