will doslat1 said:Just have him flag down my converted school bus.
slat1 said:By the way.. We are going to wear these white gown things too. People will love it!
sounds like a dickless version of the KKK except instead of minorities, yall hate womenslat1 said:By the way.. We are going to wear these white gown things too. People will love it!
SublimeZM said:sounds like a dickless version of the KKK except instead of minorities, yall hate women
slat1 said:I don't hate women. I just need to take my time to find the right one. Getting laid seems to cloud my judgement.
Superman is to slat1
as
Kryptonite is to____________
*Pussy
I'm not even mad at the ex that misled me. I still don't know what the truth. If she called me I wouldn't yell. I would just ask her what the truth was. I would like to find a woman that mature... a hot one too!
awittyusername said:LOL.
I'm with you. I took a few yrs off after trying to be with a few "Nice" girls. I came to the conclusion that it was better dating strippers...Because, atleast you knew they were lying scandelous whores.
If you don't want to go back to the strippers...Go for the MILFs. No games.
slat1 said:I have broken my string of stripper dating. They were all nice girls. I knew none were going to stay around long term though. I think thats why I dated them.
Interestingly, I have banned myself from the strip club too. I always seem to meet a new girl there and then go out with her. Then the cycle starts over...
nutsnack said:ill join but i have already cut my own dick off so can i still join?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














