Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cubicle neighbor...

beastboy

The guy I work next too drives me nuts......He gets into fights over the phone with his fiance daily sometimes 2-3 times a day. He sits there an calls her a bitch and that he is going to hang up on her....he then completely changes the tone in his voice from being pissed to a quiet one and says "I wuv you"...it is sickening! There is nothing wrong with telling your significant other I love you, but to me it defeats the purpose and the real meaning to say it in the same sentence as him calling her a bitch. They also play the the "I love you....no,no I love you more...no,no,no...I love you the mostess with a hostess" game. He is the bitch!

beastboy said:
The guy I work next too drives me nuts......He gets into fights over the phone with his fiance daily sometimes 2-3 times a day. He sits there an calls her a bitch and that he is going to hang up on her....he then completely changes the tone in his voice from being pissed to a quiet one and says "I wuv you"...it is sickening! There is nothing wrong with telling your significant other I love you, but to me it defeats the purpose and the real meaning to say it in the same sentence as him calling her a bitch. They also play the the "I love you....no,no I love you more...no,no,no...I love you the mostess with a hostess" game. He is the bitch!

Have you thought about walking over and spitting in his face?

Have you thought of walking over to him and just slapping him with all of your might?

Have you thought about asking your boss to move you away from him.. while he is standing there??

MrMuscle said:

lol..now i WANT to be this guy

No you don't..this guy is marrying the biggest bitch. They broke off the first wedding date the day of their wedding shower...she went and got high with her ex the night before at a rave......

Top Bottom