Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My chest is extremely sore after workout

Tunez were

hey bros,

My chest is been sore for 6 days already after an intense work out, I hadn't been at the gym for long time, so I went back after months and trained with some friends that never stopped, I don't know if i strained a muscle, but I think it's not normal, should I get checked out? How long is normal? will a massage help or make it worse?

it is both side hurt about the same, not any one side or spot, just all around pain and tightness.

I would get it checked out. Being sore for 6 days after a workout is not normal. You might of strained something or caused a slight pec tear. It is very easy to rip/tear a pec if you aren't careful.

It's always better to be safe then sorry. I would book an appointment with a good physiotherapist or doctor and get it thoroughly checked out.

i agree with musky it is probably a moderate tear. really nothing a doctor can do for you prescribe you an anti inflammatory, because that is what soreness is.

your muscle needs to heal itself

if it is a large tear then you would be in much more pain than you are

in the future after a long layoff you need to ease back into it smarter. just diving in like a gorilla is a injury waiting to happen

Im pretty sure its just the lactic acid that causes the pain. You will get used to it.

I would highly doubt you got symmetrical tears in both pecs

Sounds to me more like you have just been out of the game for a bit. Either way the best thing you can do is let it rest and do not lift chest again until it doesn't hurt. You probably just went too hard for your first time back in the gym.

Top Bottom