Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Canadian Friends bugged out

heavy_duty

10 peeps I know were in Jamaica for a wedding.
one of the fathers in Toronto called the vacation company and they sent a plane in grabbed the canucks and got the fuck out.
got home today safe and sound.

heavy_duty said:
one of the fathers in Toronto called the vacation company and they sent a plane in grabbed the canucks and got the fuck out.

fucking frogs
canuck is our code word for the blacks but my dad who is a canuck finds it offensive

heavy_duty said:

why? something happen?

heavy_duty said:
where do you live timtim

your a canadian heavy duty? i figured from the bomb. me and my brother always mess with my dad about the canucks thing. he was out in nova scotia till he was 16. ive been there dozens and dozens of times. i liked it the quiet and small town stuff but it was so cold in september i couldnt last. i used to spend 6 weeks every summer in toronto/montreal/quebec for hockey camps from when i was 9 till 15. toronto was the cleanest city ive ever been in.

timtim said:
your a canadian heavy duty? i figured from the bomb. me and my brother always mess with my dad about the canucks thing. he was out in nova scotia till he was 16. ive been there dozens and dozens of times. i liked it the quiet and small town stuff but it was so cold in september i couldnt last. i used to spend 6 weeks every summer in toronto/montreal/quebec for hockey camps from when i was 9 till 15. toronto was the cleanest city ive ever been in.
hes black lol

heavy_duty said:

Sounds a lot like Iraq...

Top Bottom