Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Calves Suck

A-BoMB

My calve muscles have always been unproportionate. The inner heads of my calves just dont seem to grow!! I tried site injecting suspensions one time... one time is all it took for me to realize that you can not adequately train if you can not walk for three days and your ankles swell like your Grandmas do after Church. My calves are not small or weak or hidious... the just have a shitty shape. I feel that when i train them that the outer portions take over... even when altering foot angles!!!

Does anyone have any advice or had this problem and developed a good solution i.e... training, site injection, etc... A solution to the site injection problem I incountered would be most helpful. I used site injections on my biceps with Winny and had no problems and unbelievable success. WTF?

Thanks A-BoMB

Hey boss,
no diss, but there's a training board for this question. I remember several really good posts on calf training(One I think I replied to). I'd check there. But to begin to answer your question, alot of times genetics plays a role. There's a guy at my work who has 19 in. calves (no joke) Biggest god damn things I ever saw on a nonbodybuilder. Rest of his physique wasn't worth a dime, but those calves, geesh! His inner part of his calf defied logic.

Top Bottom