Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my before pics - finially

no i've been training INTENSE for 2 years. All balls out 6 days a week. Been lifting for almost 6 years now - started out 3 days a week for 1yr than to 4 days a week for 3yrs.

Little Rage said:
no i've been training INTENSE for 2 years. All balls out 6 days a week. Been lifting for almost 6 years now - started out 3 days a week for 1yr than to 4 days a week for 3yrs.

That's right, bro... Balls to the wall.....

Little Rage said:

No offence but I think you can achieve much more naturally.

No flame bro BUT if you`ve been training "intense" for the last two years and for six years total then you really need to sort your diet out, you've got a little size but you look like youre carrying some puppy fat.

I agree with the cycle, its not excessively big. Hope it works for you bro. Anavar & winny first cycle just seems like someone trying to dodge injecting.

UglyASS:D

I believe a few months back he posted that he couldn't hold down protein shakes.....Bro before you start your cycle you need to seriously somehow get your nutrition down in order......RADAR

I think your body fat is much higher. I don't see the size on your upper body to support the 197 (as far as muscle) Areas to work

1. arms
2. back
3. chest
4. shoulders/traps
5. legs

I am not trying to be mean or negative by any means. But you must really start hitting the weights intensely. If you have been doing so for 2 years, then your intensity level is low. Get a partner who will push you and put progress and success above friendship. You must cry after each set, vomit when doing legs. If you can't squat use other things such as leg press, hacks, lying leg squats, etc. The weight must be heavy and extreme without going so far as to cause injury. Your diet must be clean (for cutting) and if you want size, gobble anything and everything in site.

You will get to your goal if your drive and desire are there.

Chesty

hey rage,

Sounds like your suffering from diet problems. If you have been training intense for two years then something is wrong.

With that cycle you should grow like a weed IF your diet is in order, otherwise it will be a waste of your hard earned cash.

IMO

##spiderbaby##

lil rage are you sure your 197 ..?? You look less then that . I'm 180 (will post my pics soon) and I'm 5'10 and I look just as thick as you.

Top Bottom