Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my beastdrol/tren tfo results

fudd39452

i contacted needto about how much time off after running beast and tren and he asked me how my cycle went: "didnt do a clean diet.even drank some booze on it,but to be totally unbiased and not kissing ass the 2 products work great.within 30-60 min veins started coming up in my arms while doing NOTHING!!! i went from deadlifting 405 -545 now!!i see stars and turn very red doing it but i can still get it up and locked out-never snatching or bouncing weight.just a steady slow pull as guys a lot bigger then me stand there and look and point.lmao.i started cycle on 4-13 i think and i went from 209-223lbs.just a little fat but my shoulders and legs have gotten bigger and i do 140lb dumbbell rows.start with 110s then 120s then 130s 8-10 reps on each.strength is there big time".u can easily overtrain with this stuff.i was also on liposhred stack as well.had to back off of it because it just had me to wired up.beastdrol and tren tfo definitely works.

Woah! Thats serious gains in strength,BodyWeight right there.

RADAR

i only wish i could get control of my diet.have good definition in my chest and shoulders.awesome strength though anyways :)

For the Record i'm starting week 3 of the beast and it's hard to hold my hand up to my face and the pump in get in my bicep is pretty intense.Wicked stuff!

RADAR

makes me depressed they are taking this shit off the market.. wish i could get some before it goes... I NEED TO SELL SOME GUNS OR SOMETHING!

Top Bottom