Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My Avatar, the Canadian Monkey

MaGilicuti

New member
My family got it for me from their trip to Montreal Canada last month. This Monkey has "monkey" written on tag in the back. This monkey has no tail, I thought monkeys had tails. And I didn't know there were monkeys in Canada.

Fucking Canadians...
 
Obviously that monkey was an illegal alien. All our homegrown monkies have tails.

Fucking immigrants.
 
I am sorry this is not a Canadian monkey but a Québ.cois Monkey bit difference, ours French monkey compared to the English one doesnt not have a prick attached to it

;) ;) ;)
 
3Vandoo said:
I am sorry this is not a Canadian monkey but a Québ.cois Monkey bit difference, ours French monkey compared to the English one doesnt not have a prick attached to it

;) ;) ;)

:lmao: Careful what part of the country you say this in. :D
 
Top Bottom