Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ass is....

Been doing squats and deadlifts?

My butt gets huge from deadlifts.

Of course I'm doing deads and squats. Gear would be useless otherwise. But I'm really not joking. My diet is good. I'm at the sweet spot where my weight is going up slightly and the bf is going down. I thought my waste was getting bigger but it's actually my ass that's got me down to two pair of pants. I've made good gains but the ass is by far outpacing the rest of the gains.

Injections don't cause localized growth. How's your diet?

Dude that's what so many people have said. I take it with a grain of salt because everywhere I've spot injected is noticably bigger than non spot injected parts. Especially in the glutes where the largest volume of oil goes.... it does happen. Especially with suspension.

i'm as baffled as you.

you said your body fat has gone down. i would have attributed it to fat storage in the ass.. most men store fat on the waist but some store it more on the ass.

i would say genetics are hurting you here. i'm not sure i buy the spot injection idea, if this was true wouldn't we all just poke ourselves with needles all day and grow?

spot injections bro. All heavy steroid users that primarily inject into glutes have huge asses.

yep, this is the reason..

also, ever hear of synthahol?? same principle, you are injecting oil into a muscle, thus stretching the facia, allowing for the development of new muscle fiber (if you are doing everything right that is)..

don't do syntha

Top Bottom