Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my arse hurts

*The_West*

no, its not what you're thinking. pick3 did not fly to england overnight and have his wicked way with me. yesterday was the first time i have properly trained legs in about 10 weeks. dammit my squat has suffered. getting stronger and stronger by the day though, i think i will be ready for full on beast mode by late spring/early summer. raaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrr.

shit one, mate. how long you been suffering with that? i dont know a great deal about the condition, i admit, but i thought it wasn't a permanent problem?

Permanent, just picked it up in my teenage years as a result of too much training etc when I was playing a lot of rugby. At least I can still run with no problems I guess!

so how come it is likely to be permanent? i thought symptoms usually lasted a few months, and if they persisted they would immobilise the knee to force rest? i guess, thinking along those lines, although resting may temporarily get rid of the syptoms, it wont get rid of the cause, meaning it may just return. how do you find it affects you most, then? because i thought it mainly hindered activtites like running, not static movements like squats?
and will there be a problem with you joining the army with osgood-schlatters?
sorry about the 21 questions, but as i said, i dont know much about the condition, and first hand experience is better than reading from some dusty old medical volume! im a bit of a geek like that.

Top Bottom