Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Adderllin experience

This product makes me so hot I get cold sweats lol.. I feel like a am freezing my butt off yet I am sweating like a pig at the same time. A really crazy experience for sure.

carb up day was EXCELLENT!

i seem to go flat and exhaust my glycogen very quickly, im carbing up (clean carbs no junk or sugars) every 4th day now.

fat loss for the 3 days after that day is VERY good, after that i think my metabolism slows a good bit. my touch of endomorph genetics creeping in i think.

plus i am on a hectic split, my workouts are like 1.5 hours 5-6 days a week, add all the cardio = lots of energy expenditure!

NICe!! glad to hear it and that sounds like a solid plan! ;)

Holy shit i was def in a cold sweat today!! it was fucked up!!! I like it!

Yeah... Everything still going well with your supps, training, and cycle.

i ran out of adderllin a couple of days ago :(

but yes everything is still going fine.

switching my 350mg deca for 350mg tren E shortly so getting ready to get some crazy results :)

also im using clenviscerate, liking it so far, bit early to tell that much results wise but will keep you updated!

PS loved the adderllin and would def use it again! but never 2 caps at once! :)

That's great bro.
I hope everything goes well for you with thet tren. It could lead to some side effects. Winny is a good add on to it.

thanks again for running the comp bro, was very generous of you :D

yep, im prepared for whatever sides the tren wil throw at me, i have letro and dost on hand incase of any bother. i know the winny is a good idea, but i really dont want any joint problems (shoulder especially due to past injury).

I hear you, but if you start to bloat and get thos etren sides it won't hurt your joints and will only helo from my experience.

Top Bottom