Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Adderllin experience

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
hello everyone, some of you may remember i was lucky enough to win Lartinos' competition for a free tub of adderllin. this was some weeks ago, and I've finally had my first chance to put them to proper use for cutting.

Need to give a big thankyou to the man himself for running the comp and hooking me up, thanks bro :D

i started them on thursday, it now nearly midnight on saturday and i am really impressed!

on Thursday i took one pill AM and one PM. i have to stress that allthough 2 pills is a serving, 1 is all you need, to start off anyay THIS STUFF IS STRONG. friday was the same, 1 AM one PM, and today (no weights session, just cardio) i've taken 1.5 after breakfast, one 5 hours later, and another one approx 3-4 hours later just to keep the fat burning going.

the thermogenic properties of this supp are very evident, im sweating like hell, warm, flushed and full of energy.

the focus these give you is great, a noticeable mental clarity and ease of thought. cardio flys by and stamina is increased.

as for fat loss, this is the fastest I've ever started leaning up (I've never used a fat burner before), I'm down a few lbs, granted some of that is water from cleaning up diet and cutting carbs at night, but I'm sure I've lost over a lb of BF! my legs and arms are the first to lean out and they are noticeably tighter.

its early days yet but so far so good.

appetite is slightly suppressed, which i like as is not overly dramatic. i like to want to eat when i have to. cravings are reduced somewhat.

i am trying to loose as much BF as possible in 1 week (though my diet will continue obviously) , my ex is getting back from holiday this Thursday and i will see her Friday, long story short i want to look as lean and mean as possible for seeing her, as cloths will be coming off :cool:

so lets see how much flab i can shed!

stats (thursday) -

5'10, ~202 lbs @ ~13.5 - 14% bf and dropping.

Good stuff Ozzie, what are doseages on your cycle. How is your strength?

Two rocks me too hard at once, but some guys/gals can handle it.

great stuff 2 at a time was too much so i split themn up in 2 doses 1am 1 afternoon i also stacked it with needtoslin and the stack is wrkin great togethr:evil:

Days you take off from both the gym and cardio you may wanna take a day off all stims.
It can be hard as adderllin can often be the thing that gets you through a long work/school day as well.

2 was too much......

1.5 seems the sweet spot for me.

my heart was going too fast during my cardio.

it did fly by though, 60mins was EASY.

this stuff kicks ass man :)

what other stimulants are in this apart from the guarana and caffine??

there has to be something else coz it aint no caffine buzz!

That is EXACTLY how I feel when I take adderllin & do cardio!

Great work Oz!! i like to take the weekend off of stims, lets me clear to restart on mondays

Top Bottom