Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 5x5 kicked in....

callthedoctor

So I've been in a rut with 280x5x5 flat bench for some time...just kept working it, and working it....

Well today...seemed kinda light...so I did 280x5x4 then on the last set cranked out a 280x8...felt great...

Where do I go now?

Also thinking about switching to Incline.

Might want to move up to 285 for 5X5 and just keep progressing 5lbs a week. I incorporated the 5X5 with extra volume into my chest routine after my injury to get my strength back up and it helped alot until I got to 315 for 5X5, then it was my old routine that allowed me to get stronger. Also the 5X5 didnt seem to bring back my chest fullness and size, or my endurance, so Ive gone back to my regular routine. I might throw in some 5X5 for a change here and there. The progression behind the routine is great, and I liked it with added volume. Definately a solid principle behind it. Keep KILLING that shit!!

callthedoctor said:
So I've been in a rut with 280x5x5 flat bench for some time...just kept working it, and working it....

Well today...seemed kinda light...so I did 280x5x4 then on the last set cranked out a 280x8...felt great...

Where do I go now?

Also thinking about switching to Incline.
you should have upped the weight and went to 3x5 keep progressing hit another plateau 5x3 keep preogessing hit another plateau got back to 280 try 5x5 and you should get it..or switch it up just do something different..

Top Bottom