Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my 4 week bulker: good or shitty idea

You can give it a a try, but you may overdo the whole diet thing and put on more fat than you would like. I would just go for the extended cycle, keep a good diet, and make steady gains. When you try to gain a lot of weight in a short period of time, you sometimes overeat and really get chubby. That's what I did at the beginning of my current cycle-tried to gain lots of mass fast and ended up gaining lots of fat. However, I have cleaned up my diet and the gains after the first couple weeks have been solid. If you think you can pull it off, then go for it-your liver will thank you ! :D

If you want to try a short cycle do a search for "short cycles". I think you will find Huck's comments and opinions on the subject very interesting.

You can also check out www.mesomorphosis.com Bill Robert has an article on 2 on, 4 off cycles.

By reading these articles you will probably conclude (as I did) that short cycles are best kept at 2 weeks and not 4.

B-legit said:
thats what i thought about the durabolin...
thanks eviscerator. What did your cycles consist of when you did the 4-6 week cycles?

I did one with 400 deca a week and 250 of sustanon

Another with 400 deca/200 primo and 50mg of winny every other day (Zambon).

I have never used D-bol, but my brother (who is a 5 year younger exact genetic copy of myself) did a TT D-bol and TT Deca cycle of 450 per week and 30 mg of D-bol per day and gained 30 pounds in 5 weeks.

Short cycles work very well.

I think you should run your cycle until you go for 2 weeks and don't gain any more weight. When you plateau you should quit which takes me about 6 weeks, after that I find I'm wasting juice. It's also healthier too.

HardasRock said:
I think you should run your cycle until you go for 2 weeks and don't gain any more weight. When you plateau you should quit which takes me about 6 weeks, after that I find I'm wasting juice. It's also healthier too.

I completely agree.

Top Bottom