Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must Read!!!

I don't know if staying in the car is a smart idea, you could wind up with a 5150. Basically, you need to understand that if you are buzzed, 2 things are going to happen no matter what you do: 1) you are going to jail; and 2) you are going to lose your unrestricted right to drive (at least in CA). The only time you should take that test is if you know for a fact you're under the legal limit. (Usually about 3 drinks) O/W it's going to be positive and the DA has an open and shut case. If I was drunk (and knew it) I'd keep my mouth shut and use a one syllable word. "NO"- refuse all field sobriety and breathalyzer tests and just accept the fact you're going to get arrested and spend the night in jail (realizing of course you're license will be lost). It will be hard to make the DUI charge stick if the officer has no ammo and believe me, without slurring (bc you didn't talk), without a failed field exam, and with no test, it's harder to prove than you think. But, think about it, there's a 99% chance you're going to lose it anyway and if it's a 2nd or 3rd time, you're doing jail time, pal. I'll take the "failure to take test" and license revocation anyday.

i will be a lawyer in about 2 years and my family runs one of the biggest firms in the midwest. i'll tell you one thing if you are pulled over for drunk driving and you don't have a lawyer, ask the police for a yellow pages, they have to give it to you. when you find a lawyer in there they have to stand usually 50 feet away from you while you talk to the lawyer, at that time drink any water you have and spit as much as possible, this might sound dumb but it saved my friends ass from getting a dui to an illegal lane usage

bruce410 said:
i will be a lawyer in about 2 years and my family runs one of the biggest firms in the midwest. i'll tell you one thing if you are pulled over for drunk driving and you don't have a lawyer, ask the police for a yellow pages, they have to give it to you. when you find a lawyer in there they have to stand usually 50 feet away from you while you talk to the lawyer, at that time drink any water you have and spit as much as possible, this might sound dumb but it saved my friends ass from getting a dui to an illegal lane usage

Sounds like a good idea. I thought you were a Florida boy?

crunkjuice said:
All obvious, common everyday things and practices that every American should know and follow. However most (unfortunatly) are ignorant of their rights and even moreso ignorant of the best way to utilize these rights to avoid getting locked up. Great advice, same shit that my attorney has always told me. Excellent Post Slat1 thanks for helping the community! This should be made a sticky.

"Obvious, common..." not always. "Americans should know and follow." YES ... it's good to get a little reinforcment of what we should do if our dumbasses get in trouble. Personally, I have not had many "experiences" or "run-in's" / whathaveyou with the law so it's good to get a little reminder every now and again that we don't have to say a damn word.

It's funny as hell on cops watching blatently beligerent people yap along giving away vital information that may incriminate them... right after a cop has stated: " YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT.." lol, cracks me up.

YES, Sticky it for the masses.

- SLAUGHTER

natty said:
A lawyer in Florida told my friend if you ever get pulled over drunk just sit in your car until you sober up. Just ignore the officer whats the worst they can do charge with some bs misdemeanor for sitting in your car and not moving. It would workout better than taking or refusing a breath test. I know this shit sounds crazy but has anyone ever heard anything like this?

A buddy of mine said he got pulled over once after he had few
he pulled the car way off the road out of the way ..then he got out locked the car up and right in front of the cop poped the top to a beer and drank it right in front of the cop as he walked up to him ...the only thing the cop could do at that point was get him for drunk in public and have his car towed ..seems cheaper than a lawyer and jail ...not sure how true this is but I do know I would not try it :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :sick:

jafo said:
A buddy of mine said he got pulled over once after he had few
he pulled the car way off the road out of the way ..then he got out locked the car up and right in front of the cop poped the top to a beer and drank it right in front of the cop as he walked up to him ...the only thing the cop could do at that point was get him for drunk in public and have his car towed ..seems cheaper than a lawyer and jail ...not sure how true this is but I do know I would not try it :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :sick:

I believe the theory in play on that one is that, if a cop observes you drinking alcohol the results of a blood/breath test would be tougher to use against you. The best idea i have heard is to get out of your car and chug a bottle of vodka (really filled with water) that way you can say you just pounded the liqour and thats why you were drunk. how they gonna prove otherwise? hah best not to do it at all tho, and if you actually keep a bottle of vodka filled with water under your seat due to frequent drunk driver you got issues!

Always, I mean always, exercise your right to remain silent and then don't say a fucking word ! Most people give themselves up trying to give an explanation for what ever. As soon as they say you are under arrest you say "I exercise my constitutional right to remain silent and want an attorney present at any questioning."

Top Bottom