Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim cleric was shot 21 times in Dearborn raid

They're not making shit up about swedes or south africans. I wonder why. Funny when people are told this also affects them, they quickly sit back and look at things again.

c

the swedes and souf africans are a bunch of pussies who don't stick their nose in other people's business, even if it's for their own good/safety.

This is a sue-happy country where a person spills coffee and gets millions.

For years people have brought up the McDonalds coffee case, yet they don't know shit about the facts. The woman received third degree burns over 6% of her body including her genitals, she had to have skin graphs. She was hospitalized for 8 days. That particular McDonalds had been warned many times that their coffee was too hot and they needed to turn it down. They held their coffee at 190 degrees, average coffee temp for home is around 135. A burn hazard exists with any food substance above 140 degrees. McDonalds excuse for having the coffee so hot was that people getting their coffee on their way to work will wait to get to work before drinking it, therefor it needed to be hotter than average.

I personally don't drink coffee, but when I see you douchebags that do drink it pick it up in the drive through it's the first thing glued to your fat pieholes. McDonalds deserved to get pwned in that case.

For years people have brought up the McDonalds coffee case, yet they don't know shit about the facts. The woman received third degree burns over 6% of her body including her genitals, she had to have skin graphs. She was hospitalized for 8 days. That particular McDonalds had been warned many times that their coffee was too hot and they needed to turn it down. They held their coffee at 190 degrees, average coffee temp for home is around 135. A burn hazard exists with any food substance above 140 degrees. McDonalds excuse for having the coffee so hot was that people getting their coffee on their way to work will wait to get to work before drinking it, therefor it needed to be hotter than average.

I personally don't drink coffee, but when I see you douchebags that do drink it pick it up in the drive through it's the first thing glued to your fat pieholes. McDonalds deserved to get pwned in that case.

lol x2

I heard they even microwaved it before they gave it to her...All she wanted McDs to do was pay for her medical bills but they refused and so she sued them.

I agree, but clearly you and I are simply lotto-mentality plantiff wanna-be types waiting to unjustly sue someone "just because we had to have a few measly little skingrafts on the genitals"....this of course according to our beloved inhouse douchebag.

fartknocker said:
Maybe we should just print-up another trillion dollars and give it to that poor girl.

You have no idea the problems you lotto-mentality plantiff wanna-be types create for society at large. This is how we get little old ladies winning $30M lawsuits for hot coffee.

K to the first person who guess correctly who fartknocker is....:lmao:

I agree, but clearly you and I are simply lotto-mentality plantiff wanna-be types waiting to unjustly sue someone "just because we had to have a few measly little skingrafts on the genitals"....this of course according to our beloved inhouse douchebag.

K to the first person who guess correctly who fartknocker is....:lmao:

This coming from a guy who values his X-Box at $15,000 and 20 seconds of hassle from TSA at $100,000 just makes it more hiliarious.

And no, granny still doesn't deserve $2.9M. Pay her bills and give her a bump. Funny how quickly people forget she's the one who spilled an entire cup of coffee on herself -- McDonalds didn't.

This coming from a guy who values his X-Box at $15,000 and 20 seconds of hassle from TSA at $100,000 just makes it more hiliarious.

And no, granny still doesn't deserve $2.9M. Pay her bills and give her a bump. Funny how quickly people forget she's the one who spilled an entire cup of coffee on herself -- McDonalds didn't.

For the win.......who is fartknocker?

:lmao:

Do they consider dogs agents? I know in some areas police dogs are considered "officers" and often attacks against them can be considered felonies. So, killing the FBI working dog could have been considered the same as killing an agent.

If the cleric had killed a human FBI agent, would shooting him 21 times be considered excessive? Also, as others have said, if several agents opened fire on him then being hit 21 times may not have been excessive.

Top Bottom