Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech Attacks ME!

FlexBailey said:

Ok here we go..How is the product CRAP?
For one, Hydroxicut which is HCA in recent studies has shown no effect on fat burning or the decrease of hunger for carbohydrates. Have you seen the recommended dossage? 12 fucking pills a day! Funny thing is, that the people who stated this was Muscular Development Magazine who endorses this stuff...and Nitro Tech and Cell Tech or way over priced...

str8cubano said:

For one, Hydroxicut which is HCA in recent studies has shown no effect on fat burning or the decrease of hunger for carbohydrates. Have you seen the recommended dossage? 12 fucking pills a day! Funny thing is, that the people who stated this was Muscular Development Magazine who endorses this stuff...and Nitro Tech and Cell Tech or way over priced...

Hydroxy-Cut CONTAINS HCA(hydroxy-citric acid) or Citrimax. This ingredient is found in almost all the major fat burners. It doesn't make the product what it is. The ECA stack is what makes it what it is. Hydroxy-Cut I will agree is way too low dosed and I would never take 12 pills of a product. The Only advantage to this is you can control the dosage better and it can be used as more a time released than other stronger products such as Xenadrine where you take 1-2 and are whacked out for hours.

Top Bottom