Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclenow

I bought it awhile back and quickly returned it. All it is, is just a basic workout manuel. Like the ones that were sold in the early 90's. If you ask me, its not worth paying more than 5 dollars for, seriously. When it arrived I was very dissapointed. I made the decesion to return it just after looking at it for 15 minutes.

There is nothing in that manuel that you don't already know. I should have known,this was awhile back when I thought there was secrets. During the period when I bought it, I was really gullible. I use to believe the informials on tv and all that shit. Now I don't believe that shit anymore. There's no secret,if there was, it quickly wouldn't be one anymore.

Anyway bottom line is, If you buy it I guarentee you will be VERY dissapointed. It is based on his opinions. Another intesting thing is he preaches zero fat diets.

Don't waste your money -- you will gain more knowledge hanging out on this board than in that manual. Nothing more than good marketing techniques.

Top Bottom