Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle wasting, disk disease, disk degeneration, bulging disks

Ekim_

Can someone please help me, I would like to have the medical articles about this stuff. Further more I would like to know your opinions on this. Things like nandrolone and deca I have herd work to adding cushion and lubing the joints. I'm asking for help with finding this stuff, I'm hurting so bad.

we all have degenerative discs as we age.. some of us are further along though.
the best way to fix them is managing them.

1. stop doing what is making them worse. change up your desk job setup, get standup desk.. driving a lot, hold the wheel differently and put a pillow behind your back so you sit up straight. proper posture

2. physical therapy. you don't need to go a lot.. just go a few times and learn what they teach you and do your homework.. you can even youtube vids that show you how to do it

3. stretching.. i suggest doing yoga 1-2X per week. it really helps!

Definitely you need to make the changes in your lifestyle as it has been advised by @stevesmi. Taking deca is not the solution, since it will not heal you - just hide the pain, which is in fact a bad thing, since pain is an indicator of something going wrong in your body. In any case, if you want to use compounds for your problem, then Ostarine, Nutrobal and N2Joint RX would be a much better alternative, since they will contribute not to just hide the pain, but to actually solve the issue.

I would be getting things checked out by the doctor too. You want to know exactly what is going on.

Definitely do not use steroids like deca because they are not going to heal anything. Steroids help build muscle but they do not heal or lubricate joints.

Top Bottom