Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle tone, trim gut and cut muscles up some

whiteboypumped

I am not new here my previous SN and PW was either deleted cuz I have not logged into account for a loooong time.

anyway I need info ASAP fast. I need to put order in like now...
5ft 9
35yo

plenty sus250 and test cyp on hand.... Deca should be here wk or so. but i want to cut up also. even if it is only a small portion of the results of the cycle.
Question is... What else can I add to this to cut up and also not harm myself. im only 1 week into the sust.
can I add Equipoise and at what dose should these be at.
Or should i just stop since im only 1 wk in and start a new cycle. i dont just want to cut. also as i stated build strengh cun n tone muscle.lose my chubby gut. I am working on my abs hardcore. They really need it.

I have slight anger issue, possible bi polar. DBol is not a good choice for me.2 ?s 1--what is a safe mass/bulk oral? and inject? 2-- what is a safe cutting oral and injctable. Im not a newbie lame!! I know none are exactly safe but taking all into consideration!?!?!?!?!?

I am in such a rush, source wants my food order. sorry if I have not explained everythig perfect. but i Know u can help me with what info I provided.

Should I finish a bulk cycle. or is it safe to swap cuz im only 1 wk in with sust.
Please give me a few options considering i have limited time.

I also may be able to help some others out with...... Thank You in advance.

Man, I see huge red flag here::
1. 209 lbs but have a chubby gut; what body fat %
2. PCT - I didn't see any
3. Your anger issues? Are you gonna 'roid rage' out & give us all a bad name?
4. In a hurry - for what?
Fitness/Bodybuilding is a LIFESTYLE period. You seem to be desperate which is the real issue here.

Sorry Bro. I'm with Squatzilla on this. Gear isn't going to "cut you up" or get rid of your "gut". To do that you need to get your diet and training in check. Post up your diet and training regime in the diet and training section get that on point first.

Relax Cowboy this is a marathon not a sprint, there are no shortcuts and certainally no magic pills or compounds.
Why are you in such a hurry? Training too fast and hard will certainally lead to injuries.

You don't want any additional stress on your body? Then take this unmethylated route.

I would add in a combo of Katanadrol V3.0 at 2-4 caps per day, and Xosterone at about 12 pumps per day. You can get all those products at Mrsupps.com

your post is quite disturbing bro... its just all over the place... you need to slow down and relax... you should have though this all through before you even started... you say you want to cut down yet your running deca?? that makes no sense... it sounds to me like you are in no condition to even be cycling right now... mentally or physically... what is your body fat? have you considered sarms as opposed to steroids to get your body fat down first...

Top Bottom