Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle sorness

Bigboy11

How do you guys feel about liftning intence at the gym and feeling really sore the next day should i still push thru it or take time?? Its been two days and im still sore do i continue or give myself more time??

Sent from my iPhone 4

How do you guys feel about liftning intence at the gym and feeling really sore the next day should i still push thru it or take time?? Its been two days and im still sore do i continue or give myself more time??

Sent from my iPhone 4

Typically they say 48 hours of rest to work the same muscles again, however, even though you may be hitting different body parts you could still be using other (sore) muscles. Take Bcaa powder while your lifting sip on it will help recovery time alot as well as glutamine!! But in short,
Give ur muscles adequate rest and if you're in slight doubt or question then listen to your body. It knows best! And honestly I've never noticed bigger gains working the same muscles once a week. Arms once chest once legs once per week.

Ive been working out for awhile now but i have started hiting the weights harder that day i worked out about two hours and its been two days and im still sore should i work thru the sorness or give it a few days

Sent from my iPhone 4

As long as you arent hitting the same muscle groups again keep working out, also the more different muscle groups you train per workout the higher growth hormone level your body will produce. So early on in the game or if youre just getn back into hittn it hard, working lots of different muscle groups in one session actually preps the body for big gains Keep the protein to carb ratio right When u take your post workout drink. Keep 2 grams of carbs per gram of protein in mind, And add glutamine to your shakes it will really cut your soreness time in half. But keep pushin thru man. So long as you're not training the same muscles
That are sore you will actualy damage and not build.

Keep consistent eventually the soreness won't be as bad. It happens if I take a break to. Just be careful, eat good and plenty of rest

Top Bottom