Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Imbalance Help

NewestNoobie

LIke the title says. Ive got a muscle imbalance in quite a few areas. Now some are minimal and some are fucking huge. My right side is stronger than my left side, and after years of training and assessing possible reasons forthis Ive concluding wanking everyday (okay 5 times a day) from 13 to 16 (okay, to this monring) must have ultra toned one side whilst doing nothing for the other. Ive managed to even out my tricepts, and even tho theres a noticable difference in size, my chest is more or less even in strenght, but my Traps and particularly my Bis have a huge gap between the weights I can lift. Ive just switched to 10/8/6/4/till failure and what I could curl on the left for my failure set I could get 6 of on my right, probably push for 9 with forced reps.

Ive started working out using almost exclusively dumbells to help but I was wondering if there was any wisdom in adding say another set just for my left Bi/Trap for a few months to try and bring them in line withthe right side?

Go and see a physio and they will highlight any imbalances you may have. Other than that, train with just dumbells and uni lateral machine so that both sides of the boyd are working and your dominant side is not taking the brunt of the work.,....which would make things even worse. Go see that physio bro, sorted me out.

Top Bottom