Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle growth during sleep

Snatch518

I was told that I should try and get more sleep, perhaps going to sleep an hour earlier than I usually do because your muscles grow the most while you are sleeping and don't grow quite as much when you are active. Is this true?

ABSOLUTELY ..... You should try for 8 hrs per night.... It may be difficult but WILL help you alot. Most of your hormones are produced while your sleeping too.... :sleep2:

vtec, is totally right. If you can try and get some ZMA and that will help your sleep as well. It's said that ZMA makes you feel like you've had 8 hrs when really you have only had 5-6hrs of sleep. It works and it boost your testostorne levels as well. Try that as well as your extra hr and your growth should really improve.

jus' throwin' pennies in the fountain...

ZMA only helps if you've got a zinc deficiency as it is.

buying zinc, mag and vit B6 on their own is cheaper and just as effective.

Marshall, the difference is minimal and not worthy of the additional money you have to pay.

Thadon, it's a shitty worthless supplement (IMO, unless zinc deficient) it's made from zinc asparte(or something liek that) magnesium...something, i forget what and vitamin B6.

they put them all into capsules and sell them to idiots as a wonder supplement.

Robboe, I'm not completely disagreeing with you -- you may be 100% correct, but weren't the ZMA studies done on NCAA atheletes? If the study was not bogus, that would mean both groups were Zinc deficient.

For the record, I've tried it and didn't notice much if any difference.

Marhall, i wouldn;t be suprised if the studies were suplied by the coompanies supplying the product. we all know how accurate they can be huh?....

i'm sure i recall a rpevious post on anther board about this and how the study people were actually deficient. Can;t remember tho.

excuse the typos - drunk.

There has not been a single study comparing the ZMA crap to any other form of zinc, and the majority of the studies were done on zinc deficient athletes.

Top Bottom