Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mucuna pririens against hunger

Zyderiel

Could I use mucuna pruriens to kill my appetite andhunger while I am dieting. A friend of mine told me that she wastaking it while she was dieting, and she did not have any problemswith hunger. If it can help, how much would be a safe dosage?

Mucuna pruriens can improve one's mood by boostingserotonin, DMT and bufotenin, as well as dopamine. This is possiblebecause its main ingredient is L-Dopa. Therefore, it is basically anootropic substance that will boost one's mood. It can also helpincrease testosterone levels, and even libido because it can increaseGH production. As a result, it will increase sperm count, which canbe very good for those who want to conceive a child. And finally, thebest thing I like about it, is the fact that it can reduce cortisollevels by up to 40%. Cortisol is our stress hormone, so this is agood thing. You can either get it in N2Sleep, or alone. If takenalone, don't take more than 100 mgs per day right away, as overdosedit can cause [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]vomiting,headache, high blood pressure and hallucinations. In such case youshould stop it immediately, and later start off with a lower dosage. [/FONT]

mucuna is found in high dosages in hcgenerate ES.. however it wouldn't be my first choice in stunting hunger

fighting hunger is something I know about because I do 5 day fasts.. the way i accomplish it is willpower and also drinking a lot of fluids.. don't keep food in the house that you don't want to eat.

Solely for controlling hunger mucuna is not going to do much. You can try some natural things like drinking green tea and snacking on raw veggies to help with hunger or you can go with the harsh stimulants that crush appetite. Those would be the stack of ephedrine and caffeine. Just be aware that the stack will come with some side effects.

Here are some natural tips for dealing with hunger.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety. [/FONT]

Top Bottom