Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

MTV True Life: I'm On Steroids

italianpumped

New member
This episode is re-airing on April 21 at 11 am central time. I thought it was a funny show! Some of the guys on this show are real idiots!! I don't even think they know what PCT means!
 
Thanks, - now I now when to "avoid" MTV (like I don't anyway) LOL
 
galaxy said:
Your probably watching "Next" right now.lol

I'm actually watching Vision Quest..................
 
I like watching that wannabe model guy preach about the value of good nutrition as he washes down his chow with industrial strength sugar Pepsi. He acts all macho cuz he's doing 4 plates on each side of the Hammer Strength chest press-but 4 plates on each side of the straight bar on the flat bench would likely decapitate him.
 
BigCracker said:
I like watching that wannabe model guy preach about the value of good nutrition as he washes down his chow with industrial strength sugar Pepsi. He acts all macho cuz he's doing 4 plates on each side of the Hammer Strength chest press-but 4 plates on each side of the straight bar on the flat bench would likely decapitate him.

when i flip thru the channels and i see shit like they have on MTV, I think to myself is this what the world has come to?? Stupid teeny-bopper shows like Date my mom, Next, Sweet 16, and Laguna Beach. How can anyone watch this shit??? How is this network still on the air?
 
MadManiac13 said:
Word, MTV has really gone down hill. Do they even play Music Videos anymore???

No.


All they do now is show shit like Leguna Beach and Sweet 16 to show the world that they need to be materialistic bitches and to not work for what you have or be grateful for it either. The mother fuckers were bitching that the Mercedes they got for their birthday wasnt the model they wanted, fuck that I would say "Mom...Dad instead of you spending about 120grand on my birthday, I want you to set up a trust fund for me for college so I know I can get my education" I have to pay for everything I own, I dont get hand outs.

I wish I could spar with each and every one of those mother fuckers and submit them into accepting responsibility for themselves, work for what they want and be grateful for everything they own.
 
Ive never thought about hitting a girl but after watching sweet 16 i swear to god if I ever met one of them I would either have to slap them in the face or shoot myself in the head. MTV is the most rediculous libearl piece of shit on television, if they ever talk about news its either to bitch or try and scare the shit out of everyone like the rest of the news. MTV is what is wrong with America today. FUCK!
 
mtv is a joke. They made a channel mtv2 that was made just for Music video's. Now they Air all the shit shows they air on Regular mtv.

Just proves there is no money in just airing music video's.

They have a channel called Mtv hits.its just music video;s. However its mostly pop and rap.
 
I'm surprised that any of you actually watch MTV anymore.

Everytime I flip my channel to MTV, they are on a commercial break. MTV SUCKS!

I added up ther commercial time for a 1/2 hour Jackass program awhile back and they had 15 minutes of commercials total and 15 minutes of actual show.

Fuck MTV!
 
Remember when MTV actually HAD VIDEOS! Those were the good ole days...forget the radio during that time..all you had to do is turn on MTV and POW a slew of music...

I WILL be watching that show again...found out local EF member Itlstln is on there (the :rainbow: guy) gotta show him some support...LOL...
 
I like a couple of the shows like Gauntlet but that is about it. All the other shows are geared towards middle and highschool kids. I prefer FX which include "Most Extreme Elimination Challange"!!!!!! Funniest damn show on Earth
 
hankes64 said:
No.


All they do now is show shit like Leguna Beach and Sweet 16 to show the world that they need to be materialistic bitches and to not work for what you have or be grateful for it either. The mother fuckers were bitching that the Mercedes they got for their birthday wasnt the model they wanted, fuck that I would say "Mom...Dad instead of you spending about 120grand on my birthday, I want you to set up a trust fund for me for college so I know I can get my education" I have to pay for everything I own, I dont get hand outs.

I wish I could spar with each and every one of those mother fuckers and submit them into accepting responsibility for themselves, work for what they want and be grateful for everything they own.

Right on Bro!!!!!! :chomp:
 
yoop33 said:
I like a couple of the shows like Gauntlet but that is about it. All the other shows are geared towards middle and highschool kids. I prefer FX which include "Most Extreme Elimination Challange"!!!!!! Funniest damn show on Earth


Have you seen Pro's VS. Joe's on Spike?

I saw that on the guide last night as my wife was flippin, and I was like WHOA, throw it on there real quick... just in time to see Herchel Walker PLOW over this lil white guy, lol. It was pure comedy.


good shit. :coffee:
 
It's not czec drops-it's Cheque Drops. Toxic waste in ane eye dropper bottle used for bringing female dogs into heat.
 
thewanderer690 said:
what ever happened to bevis and butthead that show was great??
Thery lost their prime time slot after that 5 yr old kid burned his house down and claimed it's cuz he saw B&B do it.

Now the guy that invented B&B does King Of The Hill on Fox and likely makes way better $$$.
 
immortalis said:
Have you seen Pro's VS. Joe's on Spike?

I saw that on the guide last night as my wife was flippin, and I was like WHOA, throw it on there real quick... just in time to see Herchel Walker PLOW over this lil white guy, lol. It was pure comedy.


good shit. :coffee:

I hate that show. First a host named Snuffolopogus should not be hosting a show, not too mention all the "Joes" they pick are losers!!! I would kill all of the guys on there. They need to pic athletes and not one sport high school wonders!
 
Lmao... after iI thought Next and date my mom came out they couldnt think of anything more patheticlly gay they come out with that your momma show.. The bad thing is is most kids are raised watching that stupid bullshit 24.7 and start to think that all that shit is cool. What ever happened to Conan the Barbarian, Transformers, and all that other cool kid shit. Now they all watch that gay nogin bullshit that has the talking about sex and drinkin/smokin at the age of 9. Its fuckin rediculous.
 
yoop33 said:
I hate that show. First a host named Snuffolopogus should not be hosting a show, not too mention all the "Joes" they pick are losers!!! I would kill all of the guys on there. They need to pic athletes and not one sport high school wonders!
I see enough of those losers walking around in public. They're the balding dorks that vicariously relive their glory days by sitting at a bar and high fiving their buddies after every touchdown/homerun/goal/etc. Personally I think it's American Gladiators for the washed up, has been, would've, could've, should've guys.

I have to admit I love fucking with guys like this. They're entire self esteem is based on shit they did 20+ yrs ago. So when they see someone like me in their age group that's still living their dream it's gotta crush their egos. The only thing that keeps them from jumping off the cliff is telling themselves they'd look like me too if they took roids.
 
BigCracker said:
It's not czec drops-it's Cheque Drops. Toxic waste in ane eye dropper bottle used for bringing female dogs into heat.

That is what I thought he was taking. ALthough I didnt remember how to spell it.
 
Top Bottom