Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MSN messenger is down

• Thread starter Slice of Peach2
  • Start date
Damn you, Mike! I never did anything to you.

All I ever did was post on this board, I met a guy, I thought was sweet, I met him in real life, if he had told me truthfully that it was a one time thing, I would have never done anything. I made a fucking mistake. Why are you beating me over and over for my one fucking mistake.

I never wanted anyone to know what happened, I begged him not to tell, but the first thing he did was get on the board and tell everyone, then when someone pointed that out to me the next day, I called him about it, and he out and out lied and said he never posted anything.

I just want to forget what happened, but you and Dave and all your little friends will not let me. So, what I flirt a little, so do most of the other women on this board, big deal.

Why can't you just drop it. Leave me alone. I am sorry I got mad at you for snooping in my business with Dave. Jeez! Is that what you want an apology? There you have it, now stop harrassing me.

:bawling:

And another thing, I have worked very hard to lose weight and you need to stop with the fat bs, I not fat!!!!! I wear a medium, since when is that fat? :(

I just like jabba the hut and star wars and I like buffets too that has nothing to do with you.

Bearded Clam PM me and i will tell you what medium is

BeardedClam said:
whats a medium

A size ten.

What do you want, HH? Do you want me to leave the board? Is that what you want, will that make you feel good? Running me off?

I never did a damn thing to your except try to be your friend and you shit all over because of something you heard from someone. I am guilty before I am proven innocent. :bawling:

Just leave me alone. Please! :bawling:

ONCE AGAIN, THERE IS SOME INTERESTING SHIT GOING ON IN THIS THREAD!

BTW, Playmate of the year Brandi Roderick is on Kilborn. Fine as hell.

Top Bottom