Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrsupps shipping to Canada

I'm in northern Alberta and never had an issue with my mrsupps orders! Although my first order I had the same problem I was impatient and kept checking my tracking every 1/2 hour. Got worried when it wasnt moving and got all stressed for nothing. Made several orders since and don't bother to check tracking always seems to show up way before I expect too! Great company, only bad thing is i can't order my favorite product from them anymore. Good thing I started a stash.

I'm in northern Alberta and never had an issue with my mrsupps orders! Although my first order I had the same problem I was impatient and kept checking my tracking every 1/2 hour. Got worried when it wasnt moving and got all stressed for nothing. Made several orders since and don't bother to check tracking always seems to show up way before I expect too! Great company, only bad thing is i can't order my favorite product from them anymore. Good thing I started a stash.

def good news here aaaa :D

Top Bottom