Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrsupps shipping to Canada

Trevorisking

I ordered on the 6th and I live in Ontario Canada. I tracked it on USPS and was in Philly last on the 9th. Anyone else in Canada experience a long wait for their stuff??

It can take 2-3 weeks man. I've had 4 shipments to northern canada so far and none of them were lost/ confiscated. I had beastdrol in each of them. Be patient, double check the shipping address was correct, and maybe contact Mr. Supps and see if it was returned (they have very good customer service). Hope it works out for you!

Yeah if I doesn't show by the end of this week I'll contact mrsupps. Just found it weird that my USPS tracking just stopped and there hasn't been an update. Thanks for the heads up bro.

United States Postal Service sometimes stops tracking at the border. Does it say "international parcel" ? Mine has done that in the past, I was freaked out that it stopped tracking right at customs, but I got my shipment 2 weeks later.

Yeah I have two separate orders coming in a few days apart(for a buddy) but they both stopped tracking same day on the 9th one was in Philly the other in Lancaster. I'll just be patient hahaha

be patient, same thing happens to me, although I only order Forma, but just wait it out one of these days it'll just show up

I just made an order. I have ordered before and it was quick! They are awesome peeeps

Top Bottom