Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MrSupps Forma Sale

Damn can't believe i missed this! Would have been an EPIC addition to my natural booster stack x.x One of the best, if not THE best products I've tried.

Mr supps runs lots of sales and deals. There'll be another one soon.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Yah i had like six in the cart in the morning and by the time i got back in the evening it was gone i shed a tear and saved it for another day.

Took advantage of the sale and grabbed 2 bottles, they came in the mail yesterday, and they are green! I had a bottle in my cabinet already and it is a tan color, but the new Forma is like a Hulk green...hmmm wonder if that was the idea :D...anyway 3 bottles in stash = happy Muscle!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I picked some up a few weeks ago and it's green. I havent heard of the tan before. Is there an inactive ingredient that gives it the color? maybe its a dye so it looks cooler than just clear slime.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Took advantage of the sale and grabbed 2 bottles, they came in the mail yesterday, and they are green! I had a bottle in my cabinet already and it is a tan color, but the new Forma is like a Hulk green...hmmm wonder if that was the idea :D...anyway 3 bottles in stash = happy Muscle!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Got mine yesterday and noticed the same thing. Looks like the labeling is different too.

I jumped on this one last week. I just got my 2 bottles in the mail. Been using the forma for a few days and im already getting cut up. Originally using it for my slight gyno. Anyway i look forward to the next sale!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom