Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Mr.X and Diet Experts* Supplements During CARB-UP

MonStar1023

I have decided to take the following on my 36-hour carb-up period on my CKD...

4 scoops Cell-Tech
10g creatine extra (total 30g)
15g l-arginine (with each dose of Cell-Tech)
1500 mg. ALA
100 mg. vanadyl sulphate

Does this look alright? Ill be taking a total of 30g of creatine and probably around 1000-1500g of carbs total for the 36-hour period.

Sounds pretty good. How much do you weigh??

Ditch the Cell tech. Total SCAM. If you are already using creatine and ALA then just buy some dextrose powder.

Yeah I know bro Cell-Tech is a scam but the shit works so what can I say... honestly I have achieved incredible results with it. I weigh around 225 lbs... give or take.
:D:D

That shit looks fucking awesome bro, I'm glad to see you've included arginine in it. Most people dont realize it's effects.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT BONER THO!

as far as the vand goes,,i don't think it's necessary, but it won't hurt.

Yeah haha I heard you pop some pretty good woodies off of arginine not really sure... I am trying to decide how much GLUTAMINE & CHROMIUM I should add to my carb-up supplement regimen.

My carb-up lasts a total of around 36 hours I guess and I really want to make the best of it. I have read that I should be including chromium but I am not sure what dosage- and the amino-acid l-glutamine.

From what I understand about l-glutamine its best absorbed in 5 gram increments so I am still not sure how much I should take total over the course of 36-hours. I was thinking maybe 20-30g or something along those lines. This could be too much or not enough I am honestly not really sure.

The Cell-Tech may be overpriced but it contains 2g of taurine and a couple other ingredients that I like that are too costly to buy separately.

Last edited:
Save your money bro, you'll probably get tha same effect from 2 grams of Glutamine every 4 hours than 5 grams of glutamine every 4 hours.

i remember billphillips sayin someshit like that, and it made sense when i read it.

Peacee

It looks good. Glutamine won't help much at all, would be good to take during the week though. As for the chronium, no reason to megadose, 200-400mcg is plenty, your multivitamin alone probably has that much. The 4 scoops of Cell-Tech is plenty creatine, too.

MonStar1023 said:
I have decided to take the following on my 36-hour carb-up period on my CKD...

4 scoops Cell-Tech
10g creatine extra (total 30g)
15g l-arginine (with each dose of Cell-Tech)
1500 mg. ALA
100 mg. vanadyl sulphate

Does this look alright? Ill be taking a total of 30g of creatine and probably around 1000-1500g of carbs total for the 36-hour period.

Looks good: but, CUT OUT THE CELL-TECH unless you are getting it for free...it's such a waste of money...add about 1000mcg chromium picolinate and about 5-10g glutamine w/ every meal.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom